What's new

Best Service - Engine - Finally getting an update

I hope my Medieval Legends and Forest Kingdom II get updated. It's 4+ years since Apple Silicon. Not terribly impressed by that.

I hope my Medieval Legends and Forest Kingdom II get updated. It's 4+ years since Apple Silicon. Not terribly impressed by that.
I wonder whether they will bother to update FKII, since FK3 has been out for quite some time?

EDIT: August 2021

I wonder whether they will bother to update FKII, since FK3 has been out for quite some time?

EDIT: August 2021
And also to answer @Glenn F. No, they've said they're only going to update the current releases. So FK3 should get an update, but not FK2. But, they seem to be doing flash sales on all libraries that are migrated to the new player, so that if you grab it during that two day period it is a special sale price. I'm not sure if they'll do that for the upgrades too, but I would imagine so.

And also to answer @Glenn F. No, they've said they're only going to update the current releases. So FK3 should get an update, but not FK2. But, they seem to be doing flash sales on all libraries that are migrated to the new player, so that if you grab it during that two day period it is a special sale price. I'm not sure if they'll do that for the upgrades too, but I would imagine so.
There was a good-priced update from FK2 to FK3, which I took advantage of. It's a no-brainer to stay up to date-with this stuff.

There was a good-priced update from FK2 to FK3, which I took advantage of. It's a no-brainer to stay up to date-with this stuff.
And that upgrade price still exists. I just meant that it may potentially drop further when they have the flash sale on porting the library to Engine Player, to try to entice customers who hesitated to upgrade due to the old Engine.

Top Bottom