What's new

Audiobro sending out 50% off coupons to individual customers (stackable to current sales)

I know their support is great but I can wait for an equal or better offer in the future. Besides that, the msb loyalty code expires tomorrow and they probably wouldn't get back to me until Monday so by then it would cost another $50 on top of that.
Last week-end I wrote to them and got a reply a couple of hours later.

Last week-end I wrote to them and got a reply a couple of hours later.
Tried support and got the answer of add Silver and LADD again separately. The cart immediately removes LADD because it forces you to login when using the email from your account so no dice.

I sent an email to support begging for vouchers - can't hurt, costs nothing to ask.... well, it might cost if they answer :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If I want both… Is better get Genesis now with the offer and buy later Eternity or buy the bundle in any other moment?

If I want both… Is better get Genesis now with the offer and buy later Eternity or buy the bundle in any other moment?
I have Genesis, and Eternity the standard version is $369 for me, compared with $399 in the current sale without having Genesis. The Eternity complete version for me is $469 vs $499 without having Genesis. I bought Genesis $169, so if I buy Genesis + Eternity complete separately, it will cost $638 which is higher than the bundle $599.

However today I got a discount voucher for buying Eternity. This drops the Eternity complete to the price $399. If I buy, it will cost me $568 for Genesis + Eternity complete, which is slightly better than the bundle price. But it has been months since I bought Genesis, and I don't know if audiobro sends loyalty vouchers based on any purchase patterns, or just because they are sending them "right now" as we've seen many users have got personal vouchers recently.

I am wondering if audiobro starts another wave of sending loyalty vouchers. Mine can only be used on Eternity though.

I have been wavering,I am interested in possibly getting LAAD which seems like a bargain for $99 even though it’s not perfect and I already have Berlin Percussion,Cine Perc,Damage 1 & 2,all of the Soniccouture gems and several other assorted drum & percussion libraries.
So I’m trying to figure out if LADD will really add anything to the table that I don’t already have covered.
I have wanted LASS for quite a while and LASS Lite for $99 also seems like a really good deal but ultimately I think the full LAAS 3 with divisi will be better in the long run ……. most probably I will be able to buy LAAS 3 at the cheapest price around the Holidays will probably be more useful ultimately.
I am trying to figure out if LASS Lite will be useful or if I should just wait and buy LASS 3 around BF.
So I am as tempted as I am conflicted, the GAS fumes from this Siver deal are making this gear junkie itch!

Last edited:
I have been wavering,I am interested in possibly getting LAAD which seems like a bargain for $99 even though it’s not perfect and I already have Berlin Percussion,Cine Perc,Damage 1 & 2,all of the Soniccouture gems and several other assorted drum & percussion libraries.
So I’m trying to figure out if LADD will really add anything to the table that I don’t already have covered.
I have wanted LASS for quite a while and LASS Lite for $99 also seems like a really good deal but ultimately I think the full LAAS 3 with divisi will be better in the long run ……. most probably I will be able to buy LAAS 3 at the cheapest price around the Holidays will probably be more useful ultimately.
I am trying to figure out if LASS Lite will be useful or if I should just wait and buy LASS 3 around BF.
So I am as tempted as I am conflicted, the GAS fumes from this Siver deal are making this gear junkie itch!
LADD seems like a really solid choice if you're wanting a more focused and tight ambience for your percussion. It's incredibly comprehensive and has a decent amount of sample depth. I'm still wrestling with figuring out the UI, particularly how to turn off all the effects in a single click, but the raw recordings are solid.

I must be the only one not getting a coupon :( and I would buy Eternity full right away.
You're not alone. But I already got everything audiobros except for Eternity. So I guess I'm not a target for now, which I get. ;) While I'd like to have it eventually as I literally love the workflows with Genesis which would be lovely to have with an adult choir, I do have Chorus and a few other choirs libs to help out in the meantime.

I finally got a coupon, but it's a 72 hour coupon for Eternity. $70 off....regardless of the version you buy. So as a Genesis owner the Eternity with the extra mics goes from 469 to 399.
Not even close to the 50% off coupons others here got.

It's kind of like watching everyone else enjoying a nice fresh dinner buffet, and then a week later you finally get called up for your turn but all the good stuff is gone and what is left is cold and moldy.

I realize I missed the MSB special coupon. I did get one for Eternity, but I don't really need another choir right now. I would be interested in LASS though. I don't know how much extra it gives me.

Top Bottom