What's new

Audiobro Eternity Choir Library

Many thanks! @jbuhler

So, just to be sure, you encounter that the divisi groups, are in fact in some way, consistently conducted with a distinctive characteristic across all different vowels and syllables?

You would say that the expanded content could be in fact a good added value to the choir, in the context that I exposed in terms of tone and expression? At cost of working with smaller and contained choir group when I need more or less vibrato or intensity of course.

Good examples by the way, pseudo-Orff test sounded the best here, how you managed to make them more accurate like more in a larger hall without losing the details, sounding like in a church environment, it has a more 3D sensorial feel. I notice that when you actually use their custom reverbs when depth field is applied you start to notice this 3D effect, where you could position your section where you want, or maybe do you use your favorite reverb to match the same as the orchestra?

Something that always bothers me is that there isn’t any numerical value for depth field settings, so to recreate that when you load up other player you lose the same exact positioning setting, there isn’t also any copy/paste settings for that, but that is something else.

So, just to be sure, you encounter that the divisi groups, are in fact in some way, consistently conducted with a distinctive characteristic across all different vowels and syllables?
That's my recollection, though I haven't looked at that aspect of the library carefully since early January.
You would say that the expanded content could be in fact a good added value to the choir, in the context that I exposed in terms of tone and expression? At cost of working with smaller and contained choir group when I need more or less vibrato or intensity of course.
Yes, you can select which sub-choirs you want to include in your choir, so as long as you are willing to work with fewer voices, you can shape the choir reasonably well to bring out different qualities.

Good examples by the way, pseudo-Orff test sounded the best here, how you managed to make them more accurate like more in a larger hall without losing the details, sounding like in a church environment, it has a more 3D sensorial feel. I notice that when you actually use their custom reverbs when depth field is applied you start to notice this 3D effect, where you could position your section where you want, or maybe do you use your favorite reverb to match the same as the orchestra?
I don't recall exactly, but I don't think I used the onboard reverb for any of them except the fake Orff, and that was the main choir, men and women. The Bruckner might have as well. I think I was playing around with the positioning on that one because I have a series of more or less the same recording that don't sound that distinct to me now. Of course, I didn't leave myself any notes. I think I might have posted them before on this thread or another one, and that might have details.

Something that always bothers me is that there isn’t any numerical value for depth field settings, so to recreate that when you load up other player you lose the same exact positioning setting, there isn’t also any copy/paste settings for that, but that is something else.
There's a lot of borrowed functionality from other Audiobro libraries—especially Genesis, MSS, MSB—and as far as I can tell not all the functionality that appears in the various bits of Eternity is actually used by Eternity but is rather vestigial engine functionality from the other instruments. In any case, you often have to read the manuals and watch the tutorials of all the other AudioBro libraries to figure out how much of this stuff is supposed to work. Which really isn't ideal. I suspect it's one of the problems AudioBro has been having with MSS and MSB as well: the functionality is not straightforward and they are lacking tutorials that could get you from the starting point to proficient. Obviously some have managed to do it, but they also haven't really been sharing the knowledge, probably because it's not easy to break down into a series of discrete steps.

In Eternity the positioning sector was updated with numerical values for pan sliders, there is now a more clearer and intuitive way to work with divisi sections and parameters, everything is more straightforward and better structured for sure, and the manual is very well executed also. The lacking of numerical values in depth field always leads me to not use it at all! All reminded me to the new line of Project Sam percussion and with even more clueless in Sonokinetik orchestral Strings! How would I know how far or close i am positioning and then recreate that to others same player channels?

In Eternity the positioning sector was updated with numerical values for pan sliders, there is now a more clearer and intuitive way to work with divisi sections and parameters, everything is more straightforward and better structured for sure, and the manual is very well executed also. The lacking of numerical values in depth field always leads me to not use it at all! All reminded me to the new line of Project Sam percussion and with even more clueless in Sonokinetik orchestral Strings! How would I know how far or close i am positioning and then recreate that to others same player channels?
Yeah, I think they think they are making it simpler by not giving numbers. But it does make it very hard to replicate the settings, and since with choirs especially you often end up using more than one instance for a variety of reasons, it's really important to be able to transfer the settings accurately from one instance to another. That's also one reason I want the men and women in the same instance for sketching—it's too easy for the syllables, for instance, to get out of sync.

Exactly. Is really unclear how to know where i positioning in the wider spectrum of the depth field, and not having a copy/past become this advanced function as useless in many cases. Do I mention the fact that OT Sine player doesn’t have any value in faders? Jajaja outrageous that they didn’t incorporate that in a simply update either!

I just wanted to to say that I too am fascinated by, and seeking, choir VSTs that operate in the lower dynamic ranges. I love EWC, and Genesis is of course lovely. Tallin is <chefs kiss> for this. Oh and MA2 has possibly the original soft choirs... And yet, I want more!!! MOAR!!!

*(tc9000 cannot be held liable if you invest 1 trillion dollars making a soft SATB adult choir VST and only three people buy it)

Genesis is not expanded content for Eternity. It's a separate product.
I know I have them. We are talking about the expanded content for Eternity, I was writing and asking about this expansion in this same thread last days if you follow. One main reason I would like to know better is if every Divisi section where conducted in a particularly way of sing. @jbuhler noted this long time ago, but we are not totally sure yet if every divisi mantain this particularly ‘color’ in every vowel/word singed. Basically the full ensamble core choir have this molto vibrato almost in every register even at lower dynamics. But, maybe in these divisi sections you could encounter less vibrato between them, apparently it is, but still we don’t how. So anyone having the expansion could make a good valuable walkthrough, we’ll be so helpful really!

Note aside, the expansion for me cost $150 so that was my initial question

Ended up going for the full package with Expanded as well. Thanks for the coupon, Andrew and Sebastian!

How you compare the below libraries:

- Audiobro (Regular or Expanded)
- Audio Imperia (Chorus)
- East West - Hollywood Choirs Diamond
- Stezov Sampling
- Soundiron Olympus

Last edited:
Likely already answered but - you can purchase the standard and expanded add-on later and at different times yes?

EDIT: I think I found it on the website:

Eternity Expanded can only be purchased as a bundle with Eternity Adult Choir, or separately if you already own Eternity Adult Choir. In

Last edited:
How much is the normal price of Expansion for owners of Eternity?

Anyone here that could create a brief pass with isolated (a b c d) Divisi legato lines with at least 3 vowels each? 😅

Top Bottom