What's new

Any Bitwig users can tell me about this plugin?

Polarity is a popular Bitwig user that produces tons of presets and tutorials.

You don't need that Note Probability preset anymore. Bitwig 4 already includes tons of new features for that kind of stuff.

This is a great video showcasing all the new Bitwig 4 features:

Polarity is a popular Bitwig user that produces tons of presets and tutorials.

You don't need that Note Probability preset anymore. Bitwig 4 already includes tons of new features for that kind of stuff.
Now I finally own Bitwig, (though still finding my way around), I'm looking for that Note Probability preset and don't find it. Was mentioned above it wasn't needed anymore - can you guide me to the preset(s) that cover that as I am locating anything which refers to "note on/off probability" ... thanks.

Now I finally own Bitwig, (though still finding my way around), I'm looking for that Note Probability preset and don't find it. Was mentioned above it wasn't needed anymore - can you guide me to the preset(s) that cover that as I am locating anything which refers to "note on/off probability" ... thanks.
You might get lucky with the 'chance' parameter for the 'Note Repeater' device. More in the manual or on the help screen for that device [F1].

Last edited:
Thanks - I will check that out - I'm not familiar with that device yet, but can be good Bitwig training for me.

Top Bottom