What's new

All VI Freebie contributions Here!

Actually, it's explained here..seems the servers are currently down.

Actually, it's explained here..seems the servers are currently down.

yeah, MusicTribe

Native Instruments Play Series Utopia giveaway:

someone get it ? It take me 6 days

I made quick and dirty NKS support files for Behringer Vintage if anyone wants it. But a caveat: I didn't create audio previews or tagging... sorry. This just helps me pull up presets in Komplete Kontrol. Maybe I'll do audio previews at some point, but it's a pretty mediocre sounding VI to be honest.

I guess I should say that it works with VST3 and Apple Silicon Macs. That's about the best I can tell you. Don't have a Windows so I doubt this works for that.

Attachments

• Behringer_Vintage_NKS_Files.zip
    752.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
screenshot.png

[I'm just officially posting this here in case it hasn't already since it is a freebie.]

Hello everyone,

It will be 15 years since we released our first library (LA Scoring Strings) and SILVER is a small way for us to give a big "THANK YOU" to all of those who have supported us over the years, and to the music community in general. No credit card is needed.

Here is the web page with audio demos and videos: SILVER

What is SILVER?​

SILVER is a free, creative, growing collection of sounds. It started off as a deeply-sampled patch, but we kept adding more and more diverse sounds to the library until we could create entire tracks with just this free tool. Listen to the demos for a few examples of what is possible.

SILVER is SIMPLE, DIVERSE, and FUN! It’s quick to load and packed with presets to get you started. It runs inside the free Kontakt Player and is NKS-compatible.

The instruments (so far):​

1. Silver Tongue – a multi-dynamic tongue drum played with hands, soft mallets, and metal mallets. It includes Round Robin, unmuted and muted, isolated tongue tines as well a controllable resonance (“Reso”)
  2. Bowls – multi-dynamic hand-played bowls with Round Robin, slaps, mutes and semi-mutes
  3. Pads – Guitar Suspense, Slow Guitar Suspense, Strings Harmonics, Tongue Bells, Far Bells, Analog Wide, Analog Simple, Analog Zap
  4. Basses – Attack Bass, Attack Bass Monophonic, Simple Bass, Simple Bass Monophonic
  5. Electronic Drum Kit – A collection of General MIDI drums with various snares, kicks, rims, claps, and all the other regulars: hats, toms, crashes, tambourine, etc.

Here's the introductory video:

And you can watch the longer walkthrough video here:

Enjoy ♥️

https://www.westwoodinstruments.com/roots/

The first in a series of free Kontakt Player libraries from Westwood Instruments.

Issue 1: Untold Strings
Strings transfigured into a mesmerising wall of sound. For any story; real, imaginary or that blurry place between the two.

Made from the violas in our award-winning library, Novella Origin
Unfortunately, the serial key I was provided by email doesn't work in the 'Pulse' downloader.
My Pulse downloader works fine because I have used it for something else.
(I have the latest version).

Unfortunately, the serial key I was provided by email doesn't work in the 'Pulse' downloader.
My Pulse downloader works fine because I have used it for something else.
(I have the latest version).
You don't need to download: Activate in Native Access and when you go to install (inside Access), it automatically downloads and installs. This does not work with all libraries, but it does with this one! I've just installed it this way :)

You don't need to download: Activate in Native Access and when you go to install (inside Access), it automatically downloads and installs. This does not work with all libraries, but it does with this one! I've just installed it this way :)
Yes, thanks I have just tried that and it works.
I'm not sure why I was sent an email with details on how to use Pulse?
:grin:

Yes, thanks I have just tried that and it works.
I'm not sure why I was sent an email with details on how to use Pulse?
:grin:
I don't know at all why this method sometimes works. I think the key is if the library is physically located in NI's servers or not. Lately I always try first the "Native Access Only" method because it is easier and it works 50% of the times :)

Great! Now if only they'd bless us (well, me really) with the Magic Death Eye bundle for free, then all would be right with the world.

DDMF is a very talented developer fwiw they had a great promotion for Magic Death Eye around BF and the Holidays last year ,it won’t be free but the have good sales occasionally. So if you can wait a while,it will probably be on sale again.

You deserve it. It's only fair.
That's what makes you special Bee, you can acknowledge truths.
DDMF is a very talented developer fwiw they had a great promotion for Magic Death Eye around BF and the Holidays last year ,it won’t be free but the have good sales occasionally. So if you can wait a while,it will probably be on sale again.
Yeah, I'm holding out hoping that a wild sale will appear.

Top Bottom