What's new

8dio is actually having a sale!

Bought it :unsure:
What's quite nice is you get 3 section sizes: Ensemble, a smaller section, and solo (kind a first chair).
Try layering the solos on top of one of the others for more definition (maybe need to lower the volume of the solos a little bit for this, the dynamics wheel seems to have less impact on volume on that patch).

It was the way you said it. I don't really want it but I'm giving in to the pressure. I sure you will be happy at that price.

Thanks!

Actually, I've found a patch that's almost worth the asking price - Va - Chamber - Arc Control.

I'm not anyway used to using the mod-wheel for expression. And this patch really sings in response to different keyboard velocities. Perhaps in future I should be looking for libraries that respond to keyboard velocity/expression as opposed to CC data.

What's quite nice is you get 3 section sizes: Ensemble, a smaller section, and solo (kind a first chair).
Try layering the solos on top of one of the others for more definition (maybe need to lower the volume of the solos a little bit for this, the dynamics wheel seems to have less impact on volume on that patch).

Thanks! Will definitely try your suggestion. The main Ensemble seems to be hitting the CPU, pretty hard (Not sure how well that'll take to layering), but the Chamber is not too much of a problem.

A lot of experimenting to do. This month is not so easy (RPM challenge), but I definitely want this to appear in the project, somehow. Will probably stick to some simpler stuff.

Cheers!

Top Bottom