What's new

1-day flash-sale! PRE-CHRISTMAS - ECF $49 (90% OFF) (Essential Composing Foundation)

Hi @YaniDee as Mitsu said, one certificate per course or one per month if you are in the subscription model, the developers don't accept certificates with more than 30 days old, that's the reason that is written there.
Thanks...I enrolled in the "I'm a Composer" course, which will take me more than a month to finish! Anyhow, now I know how it works, and I'll register with available companies..
Is there a list of companies that offer Edu discounts anywhere?

Thanks...I enrolled in the "I'm a Composer" course, which will take me more than a month to finish! Anyhow, now I know how it works, and I'll register with available companies..
Is there a list of companies that offer Edu discounts anywhere?
Yes, you'll find it (broken link removed). We will be updating it soon with the new companies :).

After sending a lot of educational discount request, I’m happy to report that the vast majority of music companies that have EDU discount available gave it to me. Some are time limited, from a couple of weeks to 2 years, some are one-time use, and some can be used multiple times with no end date.

Apart from the discounts, don't forget the material ... the resources and teachers and classes and conferences Marc has put together is quite remarkable!

it is even cheaper at the moment:

It doesn’t mention the Edu discounts but i had also previousluy got the Edu discounts with this course.

The only thing I didn’t get when I bought it was the “Orchestral Programming” a little bit tempted to payt he $27 to get that as well.

@Braveheart

you already own the main part of it, which is the essential composing foundation and compose your first piece in 5 days. The extra part is orchestral programming, which isn’t substantive at 3 1/2 hours of video, but as I don’t have it either I don’t know the value of it.

One of the main benefits of having a course from Marc is the “Glory Chats” which is the live streamed content which isn’t on YouTube. There is plenty of material there.

@Braveheart

you already own the main part of it, which is the essential composing foundation and compose your first piece in 5 days. The extra part is orchestral programming, which isn’t substantive at 3 1/2 hours of video, but as I don’t have it either I don’t know the value of it.

One of the main benefits of having a course from Marc is the “Glory Chats” which is the live streamed content which isn’t on YouTube. There is plenty of material there.
Thanks for the info. I only own the Essential Composing Foundation, not compose your first piece in 5 days. Do you think this last one is worth it for 27$ ?

Thanks for the info. I only own the Essential Composing Foundation, not compose your first piece in 5 days. Do you think this last one is worth it for 27$ ?
Below is the activities you get. I will be honest I forgot I had this until you mentioned getting your deal. I plan on giving it a go as I am a terrible procrastinator who hardly ever creates a full track.

Composer in 5 days .png

Below is the activities you get. I will be honest I forgot I had this until you mentioned getting your deal. I plan on giving it a go as I am a terrible procrastinator who hardly ever creates a full track.
Don’t worry. I was just like you for many years. I had to start singing with other people and I started collaborating, that’s when I ended up finally completing a song to release as a single on streaming platforms.

You just have to wait another couple of years if you want to do like me, or just look for places to collaborate to get out of your procrastination.

Top Bottom