Nick Phoenix

A statement about Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds:

If Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds does not sound in line with past products
of the series it is because, unlike with prior products, we were only
involved in the production process up until the critical final editing and
programming phase, at which point EW's team took over completely with no
further input from us. We have always been, and still are willing to finish
the Woodwinds for EW in accordance with our original concept, ideas and
design, and in line with the rest of the products in the Hollywood series.
However, despite our continued willingness, EW has refused to allow us to do
so.

All The Best, Nick and Thomas

So is this why I heard a HOW demo the other day where part of it had the beautiful sound of a Casio mixed with the fluid legato of Jimmy from south park?

Good move EW! 8)

What's ging on here.?

Now is confirmed that Nick and Thomas no longer affiliated to East West.
Hope that they etablish in a New company based on native Instruments libarys.

All the best for Nick and Thomas .

Nick, is it safe to assume that you and Thomas will start your own sampling company? And if you did, would it be called Quantum Leap still or something else?

I hear something in the wind, whispering from the East and from the West, as if saying, "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

Thank you Nick and Thomas for that enlightening statement. I just want to say "thank you" for the work you did on previous releases, and wish you both all the best in the future. I certainly hope your impressive talents will lead to an association with other products from other developers, and it won't be long before we will once again be able to offer praise for new projects. I think many of us appreciate the work you do and are thankful for the contributions you have made to our successes, both past and present. Hopefully, too, you will remain an active member of this forum. My sincere best wishes to you both.

Never change a winning team.

Wish you the best Nick and Thomas. I'm sure you both were the key for quality on Hollywood Strings and Brass.

Someone (not I) started a thread on the SO forum about 5 min ago, linking to the same post on GS, asking what was up. That thread is now gone. Hmmm.....

It's good to hear from you Nick. Best of luck in the future. I hope you do decided to continue sampling and I wish you and TJ much success as composers as well.

Top Bottom