What's new

Which midi keyboard is this?

Jonny487

Hi Folks, was watching a video with Jacob Shea (great composer) and didn't recognise his midi controller. Been endlessly looking for an ultra thin 88 key without any knobs or other nonsense on top so I can get it under the desk easily. This could be it!

Would really appreciate the help if anyone recognises it. I know it's not an M audio and been searching around the other manufacturers.

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 14.09.23.png

That does look like the one! Although it is mega old now so not much use. The search continues!

Thanks a lot for your help

Hi
I'm new here.
I think Tone Deaf is right. - I've searched for an 88 for studio, cause the keys of my Numa Nano which i've had for about 10 years are sluggish. Furthermore they jump up and make a very loud noise after releasing the keys. I have to play drum plugIn sometimes too and that needs a faster rebound. Ordered a M-Audio Keystation mk3. Searched for weeks now for a 88 keybed, a durable product, but decided to choose a not to cheap one till i finde something more durable in dept gauge. Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-24 um 15.31.43.png

Your question reminded me of this (you can get someone to build a custom case to fit exactly your dimensions - they sell them with a case too):

Doepfer LMK4+ 88 GH BL without Case

Though, I can't say if this fits your needs.

Top Bottom