What's new

What's the vocal effects in this song?

Meisam

Hello friends

This is the voice of Mohsen Chavoshi who is the most popular singer in Iran. I've been spending some times to recognize the vocal effects of this song. I will be very grateful to anybody who guide me. (I've isolated the singer's voice to make the vocal effects more recognizable.)
View attachment Sang-e-Sabour.mp3

Last edited:
Sounds to me like sort of "reverse" delay effect, a reversed layer of the original voice has been added. Also, the might be some granular processing/re-pitching of the added layer.

Sounds to me like sort of "reverse" delay effect, a reversed layer of the original voice has been added. Also, the might be some granular processing/re-pitching of the added layer.
Thank you very much.
I did a search on reversed delay and now I can more or less understand how it works. In the case of granular processing / re-pitching, the story seems a bit more complicated. Especially since my audio editing software is Logic Pro and as it turns out it does not have this feature. Anyway, I will do more research on this and I hope to reach the desired results.

Hey Meisam

Thanks for sharing this, I always love hearing pop music from other countries!

I think this is the song: , which version did you isolate the vocals from?

I ask because it's hard for me to distinguish the production decisions from artifacts created by the acapella isolation process in the clip that you posted.

I don't hear anything more than a fairly standard delay with a little bit of pitch adjustment in the version I linked.

But, if you want to add more, you actually can do granular processing in Logic Pro, by feeding samples through Logic's native synth, Alchemy. I'm sure there are tutorials about how to do that out there on the internet.

Hey Meisam

Thanks for sharing this, I always love hearing pop music from other countries!

I think this is the song: , which version did you isolate the vocals from?

I ask because it's hard for me to distinguish the production decisions from artifacts created by the acapella isolation process in the clip that you posted.

I don't hear anything more than a fairly standard delay with a little bit of pitch adjustment in the version I linked.

But, if you want to add more, you actually can do granular processing in Logic Pro, by feeding samples through Logic's native synth, Alchemy. I'm sure there are tutorials about how to do that out there on the internet.

Yes.:emoji_clap: This is it. I appreciate your efforts in finding the full version of the song. Of course, if you said I would upload the full one. Anyway, thank you for your answer. Each answer helps me get closer to the desired results. I will follow the suggestions of you and other friends and finally inform the result. I hope I can still benefit from the guidance of friends.

Top Bottom