What's new

What Black Friday items are you holding out for?

Nothing.

But I like the sound of Spitfires Angular Strings. Wish I never heard them - I blame the members mockup section. But the Angular strings have to go 70% off if I will buy them, which will not happen.

:2thumbs:

Theres a chicken coop on sale for 279 EUR. 45% off - come on, another string library, or a chicken coop, the case is pretty clear.
Don’t let the chickens choose!

I should add fabfilter gate/expander, pro-R, and maybe their limiter. I already own probably 5 or 6 of their other plugins. It's always nice to have stuff that just gets the job done, which is generally how I use Pro-3 and Pro-C. Volcano and Saturn 2 have found their way all over my current score.

Well the terms of your parole do specifically mention a list of creatures not to be used for sacrifice during a magical Black Friday ritual.
Unless you want some more hammer time from the judge, I suggest you don't touch this list.
:emoji_innocent:

Please enlighten us: What's "nuts", we need details to assess our own sanity.
I’ll just leave this here.

P.S. - everything in the potential purchase moved to purchase on or shortly after. Bye money.

I’ll just leave this here.

P.S. - everything in the potential purchase moved to purchase on or shortly after. Bye money.

If you had of waited on MPS4 you would have got RX9 for free….😜

Please enlighten us: What's "nuts", we need details to assess our own sanity.
Bunch of sample libraries and plugin upgrades (Since I moved from OSX 10.11 to Windows 10)
Bought two rack cases and a rolling rack and built two machines. Primary machine got 64GB Ram, three SSD's, and two 6TB HDD's. Sample machine currently is my old PC parts running Vienna Ensemble and secondary samples. I've almost filled the SSD's (1TB, 1TB, 2TB). :shocked:

I wouldn't hold my breath on these ones :)

U-He are notorious for not having many sales. They already did a sale last year with NI and they probably don't want to become predictable!

BTW there are plenty of second hand Zebra licenses on KVR and Knobcloud if you're so inclined.
So I guess they're like Spectrasonics and Toontrack then, least SD3.

^^ My boyfriend just wants a new freezer. One of those giant ones. I would love that too. More tasty food.

Last edited:
Top Bottom