What's new

What Are You Hoping For in Sonokinetic's "12 Days of Christmas" Sale?

Reid Rosefelt

aka Tiger the Frog
With my typical compulsiveness, I've tried to keep records of prior sales, and I think I have everything but the very first day in 2013. I think it was MINIMAL. Anybody know?

Sonokinetic 1.jpg

*no longer sold
**not sold separately, but included in Percussao do Brasil.

Sonokinetic 2.jpg

This Friday they are selling their new INDIE library for half price. So you can cross that one off the list.

I'm hoping there's a nice freebie--maybe even a new library. Don't forget to check in on the morning of the second day. I forgot last year!

I'm hoping for another shot at the BELLS collection.

As time goes by, they seem to be putting up more of their Orchestral libraries during the 12 days, and fewer of their smaller libraries, aside from The Carnival. So deals on their ethnic libraries are sparse--they weren't included in their NI sale.

What would you like Santa-Kinetic to bring you this year?

I wish they would bring back their Trailer Voices. I got the free one they gave away in 2014 (I think it was summer not Christmas) and had been planning to buy the rest but they quit selling it completely.

I guess that is one lesson, if you want some media content (movie, book, sample library, software) don't count on it it being available forever. Sometimes waiting for a sale doesn't work out so well.

I don't have the Tuttis and the other effects one. Otherwise, I have most everything I'm interested in right now, other than Indie, which I'm planning on getting. The other thing I would like is the Strings ensemble which isn't out yet.

Should be interesting to see what the freebie will be....if they have one. :)

Indie is great. I grabbed that when it came out and it's a staple starter for me often. Largo sounds fantastic, but I feel a bit claustrophobic in it.

Noir and Minimal, maybe Sotto, are on my list.

I will buy Sotto or Grosso if offered in the 12 Days sale this year; probably also Woodwind Ensembles. Sadly, I missed Indie in the Black Friday chaos (!). The Watchmaker is also toward the top of my list.

Top Bottom