What's new

Vienna Smart Spheres - Ambient Symphonic Explorations

rogsound5

Intro pricing:
$109
for new users
$97 for owners of Vienna Smart Orchestra

For this exclusive product, the Vienna team went straight to their vast treasure trove of orchestral sounds. The core of Vienna Smart Spheres is entirely organic and acoustic, with all the liveliness and vibrancy that comes from live performance. The breath, bows and body movements of Vienna’s famed musicians shine throughout the range of each patch.
  • Ambient symphonic explorations in a brand new mix
  • Hand-picked sound-design presets
  • Organic, living, breathing sounds from the finest acoustic sources
  • Flexible routing and sound-design possibilities
  • Experimental sounds for Basses, Leads, Pads, Plucks and Pulses
Contact a sales representative and learn more at ILIO.com.

I feel like we are treading well-worn paths here... but still I hear something different. And it seems a good price for the amount of content. Looking forward to putting it thru its paces.

And it seems a good price for the amount of content. Looking forward to putting it thru its paces.
My count is 79 patches for $95. You can get great sound design patches by the unfinished or pluginguru for much less money. For example, pluginguru recorded a large variety of bells and winds performed by a session player, made over 300 patches, and it goes for under $50. Spitfires own EDNA boasts over a thousand presets! Perhaps quality over quantity in this case, but we really need to a patch walkthrough video to see if there is anything outstanding here.

Anyone try this? It looks like you can make your own presets as there is a "User" tab in the player. If you can, I think this might be kind of cool to play with.

Just got a notice that this is the last day for the intro price on this library. Also, just watched the walkthrough video. Still not sure if I need this. I think I have those sounds covered eight ways to Sunday (plus I can also slather on my own efx to content I have if I somehow get bored).

Anyone out there who bought this and has a strong yay or nay opinion?

At first I was thinking this was like an EVO thing but watching the video I get the idea it is more of an EDNA thing... orchestral samples with synth-like programing. It doesn't seem to be an evolving instrument. Anybody have it yet to clarify?

Top Bottom