What's new

Update in Pulse

Banquet

Hi,

I opened Pulse and saw there was an update for Dystopian Guitars. There didn't seem to be any way to download the. update so I had to take the option to re-download the whole library. Once done, there was nothing I could find to say what was in the update. Is there any info on what this contained?

Hi,

I opened Pulse and saw there was an update for Dystopian Guitars. There didn't seem to be any way to download the. update so I had to take the option to re-download the whole library. Once done, there was nothing I could find to say what was in the update. Is there any info on what this contained?
Hi banquet

there isn’t an update for the sample library. maybe what you saw was the new pulsedownloader app being updated ? I’ve seen several emails about changes to the platform/app that would affect all developers

maybe emmet knows a little more @pulsedownloader

That's weird, it definitely wasn't an update for Pulse, it came up in the window for Dystopian. With other libraries, when I click the window there's an option to 'download update' but this wasn't there so in the end I just redownloaded the library and now the message is no longer there. It must be some issue with Pulse falsely reporting an update when there isn't one.

Top Bottom