What's new

Up to 40% Off String Libraries

Ben

VSL

Save up to 40% on all Synchron, SYNCHRON-ized, and Big Bang Orchestra string libraries, plus Synchron Harp, only through April 3.

Check out the discounts here:

You might get additional upgrade discounts on the product pages, just make sure you are logged in!

Not sure which of these libraries suits you best? Check out the detailed comparison in the attachment.

Attachments

• 2023-03_SY_String-Libraries_Overview_b_1663x937.png
    2023-03_SY_String-Libraries_Overview_b_1663x937.png
    199 KB · Views: 140
Anyone know how many velocity layers/RRs are included in the Synchron-ized Harps?
I'm wondering this as well. It's cheaper than the Synchron Harp and you get 2 harps. I've not got the Synchron Harp so I'm considering either the Synchron Harp or the Synchronized one, probably wont want to get both.

I'm wondering this as well. It's cheaper than the Synchron Harp and you get 2 harps. I've not got the Synchron Harp so I'm considering either the Synchron Harp or the Synchronized one, probably wont want to get both.
It has not changed compared to the VI version. It should be 3 for the regular articulations if I'm not mistaken.
The Synchron Harp has way more, but regardless of velocity layers these have a different sound, and sometimes this is exactly what you need.

I would recomend to choose the one with the sound that suits you best.
But you can't go wrong with the Synchron Harp library, it's IMO the best virtual harp out there and I really love the sound :)

Thank you, @Ben! I had previously looked at the VI version, but wanted to hold out for a potential Synchron-ized version. I am more interested in the silent stage instruments that I can place easily with MIR. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Ben
It has not changed compared to the VI version. It should be 3 for the regular articulations if I'm not mistaken.
The Synchron Harp has way more, but regardless of velocity layers these have a different sound, and sometimes this is exactly what you need.

I would recomend to choose the one with the sound that suits you best.
But you can't go wrong with the Synchron Harp library, it's IMO the best virtual harp out there and I really love the sound :)
Ok great, thanks for the advice. Going to take a closer look at both the Synchron and Synchronized one. All of them sound great!

Reactions: Ben
From the Big Band series, which one of these are more recommended? Or should logic prevail and think that always the separate sections (1st, 2nd violins, Celli, etc...) will be better that Lyra and Musca? Does Zodiac Overcome all (I know there are Horns there)?

Thanks in advance
Do they have a Big Band series?

Ugh, I just bought Synchron Woodwinds and Brass and thought I don't need anything else for a while. Looks like I was wrong.

These libraries are very tempting but I'm not really familiar with using Synchron player or any of the other products that house these libraries. Does anyone have any good resources regarding the players and how they work? Maybe some benefits/drawbacks would be great, too. (I understand there are probably tons of videos on YT but just wanted to ask for some others' specific recommendations.)

Woohoo, this is one of the sales I've been holding out for! Strings and harp, here I come! :dancedance:
Yeah I'm definitely getting either the synchronized or synchron harp.

I'm hoping they have another 40 percent of brass one coming up over the coming months as well.

Top Bottom