What's new

Trying to decide between Uvi Falcon 2 or MSoundFactory as my next synth platform.

OP
José Herring

José Herring

Lost in Cyberspace
That's just lazy synthmanship there. Listening to your skills lately I don't think you'll suffer from sounding like anyone else unless you are trying to no matter what synth you buy. You've found a voice, man. And it's a good one.
Thanks man I appreciate it.

Something just started clicking for me in 2020. Not sure what it is yet but I agree it's the start of my own thing. Been a long time coming.

el-bo

When life gives you lemons, swap 'em for mangos
That.
He send out some weird emails a while back.

Plus I can't stand Melda UI at all.
It's not just that the developer hates Apple (That's his right, and I can understand why developers get frustrated having to deal with all Apple's changes), but he actually also disrespects Apple users.

He (Can't be bothered to Google his name) has threatened to drop support for Apple computers, but because he doesn't actually have the cajones to stand up for what he believes, ceasing Mac support, he snidely tries to convince Apple users to adopt the Windows platform.

I'll never support them, again. Hopefully, Apple users can resist the deals and give this developer the freedom he wants...to only deal with Windows.

el-bo

When life gives you lemons, swap 'em for mangos
Yet he was one of the first to go M1 native. Kudos to Melda.
When a not-so-insignificant (I'd imagine) amount of one's income depends on providing a certain expected outcome, one will 'bend the knee' ;)

And not to take anything away from them (Well not anything extra, anyway), but given their unified framework and interface, it would make sense that they could update all their plugins so quickly.

OP
José Herring

José Herring

Lost in Cyberspace
@José Herring did you end buying Falcon?

Did you like it?
Not yet Pier but it will happen in 2022 and I will let you know.

I've had my hands full with MSoundFactory and all the Cherry Audio synths not to mention finally learning Zebra for real.

Last edited:
Top Bottom