What's new

Track Delay realtime management

Elliot A

Hold on
Hi there! Layering libraries like that of Performance Samples/NSS with non-latency libraries like SCS has me wondering whether there is a way to control global track delay with a switch in either Reaper or FL Studio? Or is there a better workflow for this?

Short of using a sample/ms delay plugin like Voxengo on every single track and custom-mapping delay values to a single switch macro to turn global delay on/off at the same time as adjusting sample offset in those delayed libraries, I don’t know what to do. Is there a way to do this from within Kontakt itself, even? On locked libraries especially?

Maybe shooting an IR of the Delay with an IR Spike. Then you can insert this ir in the kontAkt convolution. You could shoot just one IR with a very Long Delay. Then you can move the samplestart in Kontakt convolution To get different Delays

Maybe shooting an IR of the Delay with an IR Spike. Then you can insert this ir in the kontAkt convolution. You could shoot just one IR with a very Long Delay. Then you can move the samplestart in Kontakt convolution To get different Delays
I think he’s referring to negative track delay, not a delay effect.

You might delay the tighter libs to be as Late as your slowest lib is and then Use negative Track Delay in your daw

Top Bottom