What's new

This is how a good company behaves ❤️ MOTU ROCKS!

kgdrum

“Making a mess & calling it Art is where it’s at!”
I’m not someone who rushes to upgrade software when it’s 1st released,I usually wait a bit.
Case in point I upgraded to DP10 on Wednesday and MOTU just released DP11 today! lol
So I called MOTU and the always friendly and helpful customer service representative Tina @MOTU informed me that anyone who upgraded to DP1O since March gets a free DP11 upgrade!
So a thanks to everyone @MOTU & the lovely Tina 😘 (who I’ve already proposed marriage 😱) for automatically doing the right thing for customers. 👍

*edit* about 45 minutes later, my DP11 upgrade is already available!
As always I will wait for at least a couple of updates before moving to DP11,hopefully it will be at least a few weeks before DP12 drops,lol 😂

Last edited:
@Dewdman42
Yeah as soon as I dip my toes in Logic and also upgrade DP it seems like MOTU is suddenly moving forward,big time!

I've been saying for quite a while that if MOTU ever added proper articulation management I might move back to it as my primary daw, primarily because of the chunks feature, which they also improved in this version. I need to hear more details about what they did, but this might be the time.

I’m just starting to explore and learn DP10, after a couple of updates as soon as DP11 seems stable and a few kinks are worked out, I’m going straight into DP11.
Hopefully I also find a way to spend some time with Logic but MOTU seems to be making great strides improving DP.

a quick look through DP11 manual tells me the articulation management is a bit simplistic, but its not explained in too much detail in the manual...so it will take user-reporting to find out what does and doesn't work. It is definitely a lightyear better then what has been in place prior.....nothing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom