What's new

The Pianoforte Scoring Event

AudioBrewers

Are you listening?
competition-wider.png

Hi everyone,

We are extremely happy to announce our very first social event "The Pianoforte Scoring Event", in which we are inviting you to share with us what you consider is the most beautiful piece you've ever done.

As this is an event focused on our upcoming Piano library 'Pianoforte', the only requirement is that your piece contains a Piano, be it in the background, foreground, or even as sound design, etc.

At the end of the event (March 31st), we'll select three winners who will receive 'Pianoforte' as soon as it's released (April), 4th and 5th places will receive discounts!

What is 'Pianoforte'?

Pianoforte is our upcoming Grand Piano library, it is the first Grand Piano to be Sampled, Mixed and Delivered in true Ambisonics (a Stereo version is also included).

Pianoforte is a beautiful sounding Fazioli F212, we chose this Piano as our first grand because of its amazing sensitivity and incredible sonic clarity. We went out of the ordinary to make this a unique product intended to cover all your needs, thanks to using not only conventional microphones, but also several Ambisonics microphones that helped us create multiple realistic three-dimensional perspectives.

More information on Pianoforte will be disclosed soon! :)

For more info on pianoforte and how to participate in the event, click here.

I'm in !

So we must use a piano, but do we need to use only a piano ? Or others instruments are allowed ?

Anything (libraries, live music) is allowed as long as there's a piano, too. :)

It can be a Piano solo, maybe a jazz piece? perhaps an orchestral composition? something more experimental... anything that contains a piano 😁

Hi. I don’t use any social media—no FB, Twitter, or Instagram—can I still participate?

Hi. I don’t use any social media—no FB, Twitter, or Instagram—can I still participate?
You can always make a dummy Facebook (or any other social) just to participate? :) Think about it, would love to see you on board!

Hi everyone! We're excited about all the people participating! Lots of beautiful works of art!

There are less than 10 days left to join, so those of you who haven't still have time :)

We are extremely happy with the quality of the submissions, and to be honest, it was quite difficult to select the winners as the styles were so varied and so good at the same time... I guess for the next event we'll try something a bit more specific, but in the end, the important thing was to know such good music is all around! 😁

Congrats to everyone and thanks for participating!

Top Bottom