What's new

The Eminent Trombone is here!

Hi @StraightAheadSamples
Thanks for another one of these great instruments. The trumpet and sax are absolutely wonderful, I'm sure the trombone will be too.

However, could you please check your website/webdesigner?
It doesn't work properly in Firefox.

1. With massively used add-ons like Privacy Badger all instances of Soundcloud are hidden (which shouldn't happen, you should get a notification asking if you want to allow Soundcloud)

2. Even with all add-ons turned off, you can't sign up or log in when buying. When you click on "log in with Email" nothing happens.

3. In the Edge browser it does work, but when you log in, again, nothing happens, so why I signed up for an account: I have no idea. :)

I'm a webdesigner myself (not looking for extra work at the moment) and this is not as it should be.
Also, your google ranking was very bad until recently, but I see that bit is fixed now :) Nice, you deserve good sales with what you do.

Ok, enough of this, let's download the trombone!!!

I tried to email you as well, but for some reason I subscribe to your newsletter instead when I send an email via the form on your webpage
Same thing happened to me. I used the website form to request a discount code be emailed out, but the website thought I was signing up for the newsletter.

For a second the title kept me wondering what the hell an Eminem Trombone was... then I learned how to read. I have to say though: I was intrigued.

Are you fu*kin kidding! This isn’t the Eminem Trombone?!?!
Damn it!

I tried to email you as well, but for some reason I subscribe to your newsletter instead when I send an email via the form on your webpage :)

Same thing happened to me. I used the website form to request a discount code be emailed out, but the website thought I was signing up for the newsletter.
Your contact form submissions are in fact getting delivered (at least mine did). The acknowledgment we see on the screen makes it seem otherwise.

Your contact form submissions are in fact getting delivered (at least mine did). The acknowledgment we see on the screen makes it seem otherwise.
My concern was the website may have lost the content of the submission form and interpreted it as a newsletter signup instead. Thanks for the heads up. I have no problem waiting an extra day or two for the discount code to be emailed out, especially with today being a holiday.

Top Bottom