What's new

The Best Libraries in 2021

Also, I want to remind people that sometimes you want to praise a software or gear just because you have it even though it's not stellar. It's just gear psychology. Has happened to me also. You kinda want to justify your purchase or something. Like, if you buy a BMW, you have to take it to the shop all the time, it takes you place to place but handling isn't great, it's noisy and looses value fast, but you have it, and it's not total shit, so you praise it :D

Also, I want to remind people that sometimes you want to praise a software or gear just because you have it even though it's not stellar. It's just gear psychology. Has happened to me also. You kinda want to justify your purchase or something. Like, if you buy a BMW, you have to take it to the shop all the time, it takes you place to place but handling isn't great, it's noisy and looses value fast, but you have it, and it's not total shit, so you praise it :D
You can say that again!

Well, it's hard to say. They obviously won't change the performance, but you might find that you're able to get more definition. Is there something specific you want to hear?
Would the extra mics make the brass shorts less mushy than in Core? That mushiness on shorts is my biggest beef with the library. Check the intros on the Second Nucleus vs BBCSO mock up in the Star Wars thread for what I mean: https://vi-control.net/community/th...ling-mockups-v1-nucleus-vs-bbcso-core.104601/

Top Bottom