What's new

The all new LA Modern Percussion is here!

Hey All,

We were just informed that the update doesn't include the original mix presets which was an oversight on my end. Here is a link to that original Data folder if you want those. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7dvp3zix4diu14/Data.zip?dl=0

Cheers,

Ollie
Will this affect new purchase?

Hey All,

We were just informed that the update doesn't include the original mix presets which was an oversight on my end. Here is a link to that original Data folder if you want those. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7dvp3zix4diu14/Data.zip?dl=0

Cheers,

Ollie
I just deleted the old version in Pulse and then installed again. Will I be missing these presets? And if so and I download from your link above, how do I integrate them back into the VST?

Thanks,

Mike

I just deleted the old version in Pulse and then installed again. Will I be missing these presets? And if so and I download from your link above, how do I integrate them back into the VST?

Thanks,

Mike
Yeah you will, the new version does not include these presets. You just download this Data folder from the link above and place it where the data folder is in the 1.1 version (LA Modern Percussion 1.1>Data). Just let it overwrite.

Yeah you will, the new version does not include these presets. You just download this Data folder from the link above and place it where the data folder is in the 1.1 version (LA Modern Percussion 1.1>Data). Just let it overwrite.
When I try that, the Mac lets me "Replace" or "Merge" the data folder. Which should I do? I don't want to lose any older content you had from before. It seems "replace" would delete the new presets and replace with the old...sorry to keep asking.

Thx

When I try that, the Mac lets me "Replace" or "Merge" the data folder. Which should I do? I don't want to lose any older content you had from before. It seems "replace" would delete the new presets and replace with the old...sorry to keep asking.
I simply created a new folder which I called Version 1.0. Then copied the contents of the new Data folder into the newly created folder. Next I dragged the new folder with the downloaded old Version 1.0 presets into the Data folder of LAMP 1.1.

Done.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 7.15.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 7.15.40 PM.png
    98 KB · Views: 24

Thx
It would be a merge in this case, these are the missing files, not all of them, Replacing would remove the new ones.

Thx
I would just replace it, unless you want those sequencer presets that I used to build the grooves in which case, yes just merge the two folders.

It kind of depends. Right now I'm leaning toward a whole new comprehensive orch based percussion product with the same exact setup, but smaller expansions could be very interesting too. Definitely open to peoples thoughts on this one.
I would love one free upgrade that adds snares.

Also, could you pls explain how the MIDI export function works in the sequencer?

It kind of depends. Right now I'm leaning toward a whole new comprehensive orch based percussion product with the same exact setup, but smaller expansions could be very interesting too. Definitely open to peoples thoughts on this one.
Based on how great LAMP sounds I’d definitely be interested in a comprehensive Orchestral Perc product.

If you do another one, a really nice snare ensemble would be awesome, it seems like there aren’t many for some reason.

I would just replace it, unless you want those sequencer presets that I used to build the grooves in which case, yes just merge the two folders.
OMG...MIND BLOWN!!! I FINALLY just started playing with this lib. I just cannot believe how intensely, amazingly GOOD it is!! It's a JOY to noodle on!

And the sequencer is a work of art! I don't understand it all yet, but Ollie et al, THANK YOU!!!!

Happy with LAMP but wondering why do I get this when I try to load some of the scripts ?? not all prompt this error message though. 1616902388972.png

Top Bottom