What's new

The all new LA Modern Percussion is here!

Audio Ollie

21-0321-LAMP-Update.jpeg

https://www.audioollie.com/lamodernpercussion (audioollie.com/lamodernpercussion)

Our powerful groove engine has taken LA Modern Percussion to all new heights. Featuring four unique sequencer builds, dynamic step modulation, and the ability to assign individual drums to their own keys, you can create evolving, playable patterns. We've also included a new set of noise reduced samples.

Installation instructions for existing owners:

1. If you purchased LA Modern Percussion and used the Pulse Downloader app, load Pulse and reinstall LA Modern Percussion. If it already says ‘Installed’ you’ll need to first uninstall the library before you can reinstall the new version. !BEFORE YOU DO THIS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BACKED UP ANY CREATIVE CONTENT SUCH AS USER MULTIS OR PRESETS!

2. If you purchased LA Modern Percussion and used Continuata, install Pulse downloader and use the same serial key that was provided to you upon your original purchase.

3. If you purchased LA Modern Percussion and used Continuata, but no longer have access to your serial key, check your inbox for an email from us with further instructions. If you did not receive an email, contact us at [email protected]

Original Presets Folder https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7dvp3zix4diu14/Data.zip?dl=0

Last edited:
Fantastic work! BigUps! Just one question: should I 'delete' the LAMP in Pulse (it looks like there is no 'uninstall')? Just want to make sure before doing something stupid ;)
Cheers!

Just answering myself. I went ahead and 'delete'ed. Looks like everything is fine, downloading now. Super curious about that.

Just answering myself. I went ahead and 'delete'ed. Looks like everything is fine, downloading now. Super curious about that.
Ok cool. Yeah you did what we've instructed, we just recommend people back up their older version, or at the very least back up the multis or presets you might have made just in case. Some people's DAWs freakout with updates so it's better to play it safe and hold on to the original.

2. If you purchased LA Modern Percussion and used Continuata, install Pulse downloader and use the same serial key that was provided to you upon your original purchase.
Hi Audio Ollie, I purchased LAMP on 8/7/19 and still have my code but when I put it into Pulse it says the key has expired.

It still works via Continuata but not sure if it's worth redownloading that way?

Hi so sorry, but I'm confused as to how to do the update. I used the Pulse Downloader originally. There is no "uninstall" or "reinstall" option. It only has a button to open the library.

Confused.com

Can you help?

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this question...

Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 4.50.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 4.50.02 PM.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 11
Hi so sorry, but I'm confused as to how to do the update. I used the Pulse Downloader originally. There is no "uninstall" or "reinstall" option. It only has a button to open the library.

Confused.com

Can you help?

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this question...

Thanks,

Mike
There should be little white dots at the bottom right next to the "open" button. Click those and select reinstall.

Hi Audio Ollie, I purchased LAMP on 8/7/19 and still have my code but when I put it into Pulse it says the key has expired.

It still works via Continuata but not sure if it's worth redownloading that way?
That's strange. Did you get our email with download instructions? If so, I would just take the 3rd option at this point. If you didn't get the email, shoot me one at [email protected]

There should be little white dots at the bottom right next to the "open" button. Click those and select reinstall.
So sorry, but no little white dots. In the screenshot I sent you can see they aren't there. I am on the Mac version of the Pulse program.

I do notice if I right-click LAMP there is an option to "Delete..." and this would allow me to delete LAMP.

Should I delete LAMP, and then try to install it again with the original code?

Sorry to be dense, if I'm being dense...

Many many thanks!

Mike

PS I also get an error "Update error: While trying to reach update server: Service Unavailable." I always get this too; not sure what to do about it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 7.11.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 7.11.12 PM.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 16
So sorry, but no little white dots. In the screenshot I sent you can see they aren't there. I am on the Mac version of the Pulse program.

I do notice if I right-click LAMP there is an option to "Delete..." and this would allow me to delete LAMP.

Should I delete LAMP, and then try to install it again with the original code?

Sorry to be dense, if I'm being dense...

Many many thanks!

Mike

PS I also get an error "Update error: While trying to reach update server: Service Unavailable." I always get this too; not sure what to do about it.
You're using a very old version of Pulse which didn't have auto update built in. Please reinstall Pulse from www.pulsedownloader.com and open it again then it will give you that option.

The latest version of Pulse is v40.0.12 so ensure your on this before reinstalling LAMP ;)

You're using a very old version of Pulse which didn't have auto update built in. Please reinstall Pulse from www.pulsedownloader.com and open it again then it will give you that option.

The latest version of Pulse is v40.0.12 so ensure your on this before reinstalling LAMP ;)
Wow “very old” is no more than a few months! I only just got in the sample world recently. Keep in mind it’s very hard for normal people to keep up with this frantic pace. Pretty soon five minutes is obsolete.

But ok I’ll follow your instructions.

Thank-you.

Mike

Wow “very old” is no more than a few months! I only just got in the sample world recently. Keep in mind it’s very hard for normal people to keep up with this frantic pace. Pretty soon five minutes is obsolete.

But ok I’ll follow your instructions.

Thank-you.

Mike
I mean very old in that we've released many new versions since then :) just install fresh once more and it will auto update itself next time around :)

I mean very old in that we've released many new versions since then :) just install fresh once more and it will auto update itself next time around :)
Thx kindly.

It actually already worked by deleting the old library and reinstalling using my “very old” version of Pulse. But I’ll update as you suggested.

Thx for the great support 🙏

Congrats for the update! This is very tempting.

When does the price promotion ends?

And, what is the size of the library installed?

Thank you.

Congrats for the update! This is very tempting.

When does the price promotion ends?

And, what is the size of the library installed?

Thank you.
That's the thing. As much as I'm interested, the website didn't seem to give much info. Not great, webmaster.

Top Bottom