What's new

TENET

That whole interview was excellent, and getting Nolan to do the start of a Benny Hill chase scene… nice!

I liked this interview for the sole fact that it’s the first time we’ve ever seen Nolan show any sort of humor, he’s usually completely cold and dry and never shows any emotion, this was a great change of pace to see him joking around and doing a skit

Oh and speaking of TENET, it’s being reissued later this month in IMAX, and I’ve got tickets to see it 5 times :sneaky:
Dope!! I missed it in theatres the first time around, let's hope they make it to Amsterdam. How was the sound level for you? I love a big bass, but Dunkirk was obnoxiously loud and quite shrill in IMAX and kind of ruined a great movie for me.

Dope!! I missed it in theatres the first time around, let's hope they make it to Amsterdam. How was the sound level for you? I love a big bass, but Dunkirk was obnoxiously loud and quite shrill in IMAX and kind of ruined a great movie for me.

I sadly never saw Dunkirk in IMAX (something I seriously regret) but I can say for certain that TENET is the loudest movie I’ve ever heard in theaters, the 808s will shake the entire building and there’s many sequences when the music is the loudest thing in the audio mix. Personally, I absolutely love it, but a lot of people don’t, but either way I encourage everyone to see it

Very honored to be featured on the new Roger Ebert article about the theatrical re-release of TENET, it’s no secret how much this film has impacted and inspired me and I’m so happy to be able to share the love I have for this film with so many more people. Huge thanks to Tim Grierson for reaching out to me to do this and I hope everyone has a chance to go experience this film on the big screen again!!

Top Bottom