What's new

SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds + BBO Woodwinds Sale | FREE 30 days demo

Can anyone help me demystify why some products are called SYNCHRON and some products SYNCHRON-ized?

E.g.

Synchron Strings Pro
SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds.

Any reason?

Thanks!

Can anyone help me demystify why some products are called SYNCHRON and some products SYNCHRON-ized?

E.g.

Synchron Strings Pro
SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds.

Any reason?

Thanks!
Sure!

Synchron Libraries are recorded in our Synchron Stage Vienna (Stage A or B, mostly A). These libraries offer multiple mic positions for aricher sound in stereo or surround and Auro 3D.

SYNCHRON-ized Libraries are re-edited and remastered variants of our VI Series, these come as stereo libraries with controllable Synchron Stage IR engine as well as sound and level matching compared to the other Synchron libraries. If you own the original VI instruments that these are based on you will get special upgrade prices when purchasing.

I keep passing on the SYNCHRON-ized Woodwind sale because I’m hoping Synchron Woodwinds will be coming soon, but given this is the third sale now, I’m not sure how soon is soon...

The Expansion Set is much appreciated speaking as I have this library in my collection.

A tip to those who have the Special Editions. Make sure you check your price, as the Synchonized Edition of this library should be discounted even further from the sale price this month.

Below is the VSL video showcasing the additional instruments, articulations and ornaments. Lots of interesting stuff including Multiphonics. Think Colin Stetson or Mats Gustafsson kinda stylings (well maybe not quite that extreme but you get the picture).

Last edited:
Sure!

Synchron Libraries are recorded in our Synchron Stage Vienna (Stage A or B, mostly A). These libraries offer multiple mic positions for aricher sound in stereo or surround and Auro 3D.

SYNCHRON-ized Libraries are re-edited and remastered variants of our VI Series, these come as stereo libraries with controllable Synchron Stage IR engine as well as sound and level matching compared to the other Synchron libraries. If you own the original VI instruments that these are based on you will get special upgrade prices when purchasing.
Hi Ben,

Will we retain our original license if we upgrade to SYNCHRON-ized woodwind? (I own the entire VSL Winds bundle so my upgrade price is € 105)

Why is there a huge price difference between VSL Woodwind bundle (Full library at € 1,080) compared to SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds ( at list price € 445) if the SYNCHRON-ized woodwinds is supposed to be an improved and updated version of the original woodwind bundle?

Thanks!

Hi Ben,

Will we retain our original license if we upgrade to SYNCHRON-ized woodwind? (I own the entire VSL Winds bundle so my upgrade price is € 105)

Why is there a huge price difference between VSL Woodwind bundle (Full library at € 1,080) compared to SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds ( at list price € 445) if the SYNCHRON-ized woodwinds is supposed to be an improved and updated version of the original woodwind bundle?

Thanks!
1) Yes, you will keep your VI license as separat license.
2) The SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds do not contain all instruments from the VI Woodwinds bundle (for example all ensemble instruments)

1) Yes, you will keep your VI license as separat license.
2) The SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds do not contain all instruments from the VI Woodwinds bundle (for example all ensemble instruments)
Hi Ben,

Thanks for the clarification.

1) What are VSL plans to update SYNCHRON-ized woodwinds so that the missing instruments (Alto, Bass flute, Eb clarinet etc..) from VI WW bundle are added to SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds?

2) Will future expansion packs (For SYNCHRON-ized WW) be priced competitively for existing VI WW bundle users so that we are incentivized to crossgrade?

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the clarification.

1) What are VSL plans to update SYNCHRON-ized woodwinds so that the missing instruments (Alto, Bass flute, Eb clarinet etc..) from VI WW bundle are added to SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds?

2) Will future expansion packs (For SYNCHRON-ized WW) be priced competitively for existing VI WW bundle users so that we are incentivized to crossgrade?
Sorry, can't comment on future plans.

Top Bottom