What's new

SubsonicArtz and Triple Spiral Audio present: Beyond the Illusion for DIVA (NKS ready)

Jaap

BeyondFBCover.jpg

Triple Spiral Audio and SubsonicArtz are very pleased to present you our new soundset Beyond the Illusion for U-he’s DIVA

The introduction price is €19.95 till the 5th of February. Regular price is €24.95 (VAT is included)

Beyond the Illusion contains 128 patches and a few bonus patches. There are 3 folders – 1 with 64 patches from SubsonicArtz, 1 with 64 from Triple Spiral Audio and 1 folder with a few bonus patches. The soundset is filled with soft, sad and melancholic sounds to see the beauty beyond the darkness. We have found our inspiration to create this soundset from the life around us. We wanted to create sounds with a soft, mysterious and mystique character that contains a deep emotional value.

The patches are divided as following:

21 AR (arpeggiated)

6 BS (basses)

5 FX (effects)

7 KY (keys)

6 LD (leads)

36 Pad (pads)

12 Pulse (pulses)

25 SC (soundscapes)

8 SY (synths)

All the patches have some sort of modulation control via the modwheel and/or aftertouch and the soundset is NKS ready. Diva 1.4.3 is recommended

We thoroughly enjoyed working together on this soundset and we hope to combine our forces many more times in the future!

Last edited:
The set is going to be released very soon! We eagerly await a few more demos then we are good to go!
Here the walkthrough video:

Lovely sounds.

I wish that you would make something along these lines for Omnisphere, as I don't own DIVA.

Lovely sounds.

I wish that you would make something along these lines for Omnisphere, as I don't own DIVA.

Thanks Ben! Fred and I planned to start working together on something for Omnisphere in the future :)
What I could recommend if you look for something along these lines it to check out the works from Joseph Hollo. His soundsets for Omnisphere are stunningly beautiful and might be in the vain of something you would look for: https://sound.artenuovo.com/

Thanks Ben! Fred and I planned to start working together on something for Omnisphere in the future :)

That's good news to hear!

What I could recommend if you look for something along these lines it to check out the works from Joseph Hollo.

Thanks. I already have Joseph's Omni libraries, as well as yours and Fred's. :blush:
But one can still never have too many useful presets. :P

We have received 2 great new demos, both using only sounds from the soundset

Last call on the introduction sale as there are 2 days left to on the introduction price of €19.95 (VAT included) for our Beyond the Illusion set for Diva :)

Top Bottom