What's new

Strezov Sampling presents AFFLATUS Chapter 1 // 1.2 Update feat. 18GB of new sample content

Hi @Mike Fox ,

the attack only works on the initial sustain, so it won't affect the legato intervals. If you disable the legato you can hear it tweak consequential notes. As for Mod Wheel - that's due to the whole architecture of our instruments, as described in the new manual and patch notes:

---
Dynamics (only on sustain/legato patches)
--------------------
Click this button to start the MIDI learn function. The MIDI controller you choose will be used as a substitute for the MOD Wheel.
Please note that you can not detach the MOD Wheel from its original function, i.e. it will always control the dynamics along with the new controller.

Expression
--------------------
Click this button to start the MIDI learn function. The MIDI controller you choose will be used as a substitute for the Expression controller.
Please note that you cannot detach the Expression controller from its original function, i.e. it will always control the expression along with the new controller.

---
I also just tested the Lush Strings and the Niente works with me... did you change dynamic controller from ModWheel to something else? Could be something our bugfix missed..

@Strezov

It would be really awesome if we could get a legato transition/length control through the use of Velocity amounts like Cinematic Strings does it. It provides a lot more control for specific parts of passages where you need to have a bit more fine detail.

Man I love the sound of this library! Wish it was NOT so expensive!! Oh well back LASS and MET ARK ! I'LL wait for a sale!

@Strezov
I think it would be nice to get a flash sale with the intro price on NYE or Christmas. I just believe now there are many others convinced so George may get more sales immediately.

I also did a video where I played some of the patches in Afflatus. It's part of a German review I wrote in December:

There's no editing except some polyphonic parts where Studio One did the legato overlaps for me to make sure the legato lines will sound right.

George is a wonderful and amazing sample developer. Minimalist Basses!!!! I was dreaming of that!

So excited to try all these new additions. As I love the Macabre solo strings, I am very curious to hear the First Chairs too.

For me Afflatus is the best Library of 2018, and probably 2019.

Got it, I was joking :)

Yes, the first chair legatos will be included in v1.2. Actually you can hear a rough version of the 1st violin solo in the youtube demo. Still working on the solo portamentos though.
Oh Man. Thanks a lot. What a product this will be !!!
Unbeatable ! THANKS!

Top Bottom