What's new

Spitfire Audio “This is London Calling” - BBC Symphony Orchestra

Here's something I don't think the Spitfire guys have addressed yet. How are the multi tongue articulations set to work with tempo? Are they tempo synced or is there a way to control the the speed? Maybe it's done through scripting. How do other libraries handle this?

It will be interesting to hear examples of the feature from members once it's released

Reactions: Rey
Here's something I don't think the Spitfire guys have addressed yet. How are the multi tongue articulations set to work with tempo? Are they tempo synced or is there a way to control the the speed? Maybe it's done through scripting. How do other libraries handle this?
Usually you got the option to have them played naturally / how they were recorded, and an option for tempo synced playback.

Hi all,

My post il a little HS but note that if you actually enter the code "score" at the time of payment, you get an additional 30% discount on nearly all Spitfire Audio products on their site, (except the new BBCSO), even those already enjoying a promotional offer ... in fact up to 60% off some products! ;)

Enjoy!

what the hell was that and how did it got annoucend ? it seems it has expired already :(

what the hell was that and how did it got annoucend ? it seems it has expired already :(

Were you replying to me Synkrotron ? (all I see from your reply is an advertising)

The "advertising" is where the promo code for discount on SA products was announced, back at the start of October. The promo code is mentioned near the beginning of the podcast and near the end.

The "advertising" is where the promo code for discount on SA products was announced, back at the start of October. The promo code is mentioned near the beginning of the podcast and near the end.
Just listening to S2E1 back from April where they interview Bear McCreary. It’s such a fascinating conversation. It’s partly why I posted a track from 10 Cloverfield Lane yesterday because he was taught by one of the greats - Elmer Bernstein. I think it’s so important that these skills are passed on and there is a direct link with past present and future composers. It’s also why I value this forum so highly because it’s populated by so many great talents and the wealth of knowledge, level support and collaboration is invaluable. Yes, I do post too much stupid stuff. But I also read a lot of fantastic posts and value this community very highly. I think there is sometimes too much negativity. It’s important that we remain respectful and helpful, rather than demean and belittle. I have read some very harsh comments on other threads and think they crossed the line. Yes, be honest, but do so without getting personal.

Sorry, went on a bit there haha! :roflmao:

(P.S. Those last comments are not directed at you synkrotron - just talking generally!)

Last edited:
Prolly should answer your complimentary question.

Yes, yes, and thrice yes I say. :)

I take it you have?
Actually, no!
A recent Studio Series purchase plus a new baby in the house has kinda put the brakes on.
As a Spitfire fan, BBC fan and stiff-upper-lip brit, it's 100% inevitable that I'll take the plunge at some point, perhaps later in the year if the music-income gods are kind.

In the meantime, I'm happy to follow the thread for news and "bantz."
A

Actually, no!
A recent Studio Series purchase plus a new baby in the house has kinda put the brakes on.
As a Spitfire fan, BBC fan and stiff-upper-lip brit, it's 100% inevitable that I'll take the plunge at some point, perhaps later in the year if the music-income gods are kind.

In the meantime, I'm happy to follow the thread for news and "bantz."
A
Makes sense. Might be better to jump on it later when some updates and bug fixes have been sorted, and the noise has subsided a bit.

Top Bottom