| Soundscape Sound Design | CONTEST |

Discussion in 'Competitions!' started by SBK, Oct 22, 2018.

1. whiskers

whiskers play stupid games, win stupid prizes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sep 5, 2018
    US
    Just now seeing this. Hmm two weeks could be doable...

SBK likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    SBK

SBK Active Member

Aug 24, 2016
    Bring it on!

3. So ummm....Is ANYONE allowed to participate?? :)

4. I have a good idea why. It's because of the marketing. For example, I just heard about this today when looking at the recent feed right here on VI-control. And it's only 3 days left! lol.

I think posting everywhere you can (without being too aggressive) While "bumping" the main threads will bare you great fruit. Also you can kindly ask your entries to share it on their Instagrams, Facebooks, Twitters, ect. Like if the target crowd you're after is musicians/composers, then some of their friends/associates are bound to be in the same field. By doing this I believe you'll see an increase of traffic and interests, ten fold. :)

BUT! Sadly it's too late for this particular competition marketing wise. So this is for the next time. I hope this comment was helpful. :)

SBK likes this.
  5. DivingInSpace

DivingInSpace Active Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Same here, it sounds interesting though, but pulling out an entry in this amount of time will be.. Hard to be frankly.

Atarion Music likes this.
  6. gsilbers

gsilbers Part of Pulsesetter-Sounds.com

interesting Facebook group. sadly i only do closed (not public) groups in facebook.

7. OP
    OP
    SBK

SBK Active Member

Aug 24, 2016
    Right guys, we are not experienced in this field. We just found companies that are interested in. And my final comment is that you have like 2 days to submit your entries :) Should be enough if you have some free time. Take care

@Atarion Music Yes man, thank you very helpful! As I said we are not experienced. This sounds like a great idea! Maybe next time! :)

Atarion Music and Fry777 like this.
  8. Nao Gam

Nao Gam Dirty little gearslut

Apr 1, 2018
    @SBK hey man, happy holidays! I suppose we're still waiting for the judges to review submissions?

9. OP
    OP
    SBK

SBK Active Member

Aug 24, 2016
    Hey, Happy Holidays! Almost there! Didn't expecting this,many companies are on Holidays but we will soon have the 6 winners, ! :) Thanks

Nao Gam likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    SBK

SBK Active Member

Aug 24, 2016
    Hi, the results are announced:

http://viap.freeforums.net/thread/14/soundscape-contest-results

Thank you everybody who participated. All were very good entries and many of them were to close to win but as you know we have to get it down to vote counts and so on.

Keep it up, check our Facebook group in 6.000 members for another contest, this time music.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Fever Phoenix and Akarin like this.
  11. Akarin

Akarin pragsound.com

Jan 14, 2018
    Switzerland
    I made 6th! Still can't believe it :-D

Fry777 and whiskers like this.
  12. Nao Gam

Apr 1, 2018
    You're Nico? Your 8dio contest entry is awesome (sadly I didn't get to enter that one)
    Your soundscape's very good as well, I personally prefer it over several other winners.

Akarin likes this.
  13. Akarin

Akarin pragsound.com

Jan 14, 2018
    Switzerland
    Thanks a lot! The 8Dio thing, I tried doing something funny (well, at least I laughed every single bar I was adding!)

Fry777 and Nao Gam like this.
  14. Nao Gam

Apr 1, 2018
    "Eucalyptus forest - Troels' happy place" DUN DUN DUUUUNNN

Akarin likes this.
  15. Fever Phoenix

Fever Phoenix Member

Aug 22, 2017
    Switzerland

dangit! I just saw now that I made 2nd place!

thank you, guys!

whiskers and SBK like this.