What's new

Sonuscore the orchestra complete 2

herrali

Hello
I have the orchestra original and I know in complete 2 they added horns of hell and strings of winter, these strings and brass are new instruments record with new players and section size? or they are exactly same and only added some articulations? I couldn't find the answer, does any body know about that? Thank you

In addition to new articulations and presets, Strings of Winter include Morin Khuur and Horns of Hell include Evil Brass, Tenor Horns, more percussion, and pipe organ. I think you'll find more detail on each on their respective pages, linked from the main The Orchestra Family section of the website.

I saw the original Orch complete is on sale supposedly exclusively at Sweetwater for 199. I've not seen too many sales on OC even on BF. The flexibility looks great. The sound? well.....

thanks guys
i think this library is better than so many big name libraries out there with huge hdd size, i don't consider this library for sketching only, it sounds nice and more important balanced, i just want to have new sound for my next project and that's why i asked you they have new sound recorded strings and brass in complete 2 or not ?

thanks guys
i think this library is better than so many big name libraries out there with huge hdd size, i don't consider this library for sketching only, it sounds nice and more important balanced, i just want to have new sound for my next project and that's why i asked you they have new sound recorded strings and brass in complete 2 or not ?
I'm not sure if you're asking the question again, but yes, there are new sounds recorded for both of the expansions (it's not just new presets and articulations). The PDF that @Getsumen linked to is probably the best overview of what is included in each product.

thanks guys
Yeah, it sounds okay but some instruments do sound a little odd. I love the organ the most

Top Bottom