What's new

Sonokinetic's Upcoming Strings Library. Your Expectations

Hopefully, it comes out at the beginning of the month and not the end. 30 days is a loooonnnnngggg time. :)
I really hope so.

Audio Modeling announced their SWAM-S Solo Strings will be out in March, just to surprise us that they will be out end of March, so far not released, so hopefully March 31st.

This type of announcements are not good for impatient people like myself. ;)

I really hope so.

Audio Modeling announced their SWAM-S Solo Strings will be out in March, just to surprise us that they will be out end of March, so far not released, so hopefully March 31st.

This type of announcements are not good for impatient people like myself. ;)
I feel ya... I check the forums at least twice daily 🤣 I'm super excited about sonostrings!

OK. It's the first day of April, and so far, nothing new from Sonokinetic about their upcoming Strings Library.

All we can do is wait. Hopefully it will be out this month.

Meanwhile, if Sonokinetic can delight us with a Teaser video, where we can hear them, even for a few seconds that would be great. :)

OK. It's the first day of April, and so far, nothing new from Sonokinetic about their upcoming Strings Library.

All we can do is wait. Hopefully it will be out this month.

Meanwhile, if Sonokinetic can delight us with a Teaser video, where we can hear them, even for a few seconds that would be great. :)
That's too bad I was hoping to hear something today. Sonokinetic strings are my last hope for a next gen string library after the horrific failure of MSS.

That's too bad I was hoping to hear something today. Sonokinetic strings are my last hope for a next gen string library after the horrific failure of MSS.
Yeah... I was hoping they will be released today, so we just have to wait.

I hope the Sonokinetic Strings will provide you with the type of string sounds that will satisfy your taste, and needs. I'm actually glad I didn't buy MSS, and they still haven't released the update yet months after it's release.

I would love it if Sonokinetic releases a teaser video, with the strings playing the music, but so far nothing. Many more days to go in April, so we just have to be patient (which I'm not very good at) :laugh:

Yeah... I was hoping they will be released today, so we just have to wait.

I hope the Sonokinetic Strings will provide you with the type of string sounds that will satisfy your taste, and needs. I'm actually glad I didn't buy MSS, and they still haven't released the update yet months after it's release.

I would love it if Sonokinetic releases a teaser video, with the strings playing the music, but so far nothing. Many more days to go in April, so we just have to be patient (which I'm not very good at) :laugh:
Hey people, sorry for the radio silence!
We are putting all our effort into finalizing the product - it is progressing nicely and everything is coming together now.
This product is the most comprehensive, complex, and ambitious project we have taken on so far, and we realize that we need to get it dead right to make it a natural addition to anyone's palette.
The development takes everything we've learned over the years and amalgamates that into what we think will be a hugely useful tool, and in true Sonokinetic fashion, an inspiring one too.
I know some people want more information, or teasers, and we have discussed this internally, but we believe it's better to disclose all in one go, when the time comes - which will not be too long now. Just give us a bit more time to really nail this and we promise we won't disappoint :)

We are putting all our effort into finalizing the product - it is progressing nicely and everything is coming together now.
This product is the most comprehensive, complex, and ambitious project we have taken on so far, and we realize that we need to get it dead right to make it a natural addition to anyone's palette.
The development takes everything we've learned over the years and amalgamates that into what we think will be a hugely useful tool, and in true Sonokinetic fashion, an inspiring one too.
I know some people want more information, or teasers, and we have discussed this internally, but we believe it's better to disclose all in one go, when the time comes - which will not be too long now. Just give us a bit more time to really nail this and we promise we won't disappoint :)
Thanks for the update @Sonokinetic BV! Can’t wait to see what you’re going to release! :thumbsup:

Excellent! Really excited for this one and will be a day one purchase for me.

I won’t be buying it, but I am planning to buy Sotto and Maximo, and I am hoping that you will reduce the prices soon on those 2 libraries. Best of luck with the new release though !

I won’t be buying it, but I am planning to buy Sotto and Maximo, and I am hoping that you will reduce the prices soon on those 2 libraries. Best of luck with the new release though !
Best time is if they are included in the 12 days of Christmas sale. That said, Sonokinetic has had some sales in the September through November timeframe in the past few years. You might get lucky!

Hi,

Looking forward to see Sonokinetic Release their Multisampled Strings library in May, Hoping it's early May, no later than the second week of May. (PLEASE) :)

I was listening to Sonokinetic's Largo Library, and the strings sound like large sections, symphonic size, very lush, and warm. Maybe this is what the upcoming Strings library will be similar to sonically ?

If they were able to make the upcoming Strings library sound like these Strings heard in their Largo Phrase based library, with great multisample library playability, and very detailed dynamic control, It will be an instant buy for me. What do you think of Largo Strings in these demos ?

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Top Bottom