What's new

[Solved] Option to ignore thread removed from Latest Posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polkasound

I typically view this message board via the Latest Posts feed, and I remember being able to ignore a thread right from that feed without first having to open it. It was really nice, because I could quickly prevent threads that were irrelevant to my interests from clogging up the feed. That ignore option seems to have been removed within the last week or so. I can still open the thread and ignore it there, but it was nice being able to ignore the thread without having to open it.

creativeforge

the plumber
I typically view this message board via the Latest Posts feed, and I remember being able to ignore a thread right from that feed without first having to open it. It was really nice, because I could quickly prevent threads that were irrelevant to my interests from clogging up the feed. That ignore option seems to have been removed within the last week or so. I can still open the thread and ignore it there, but it was nice being able to ignore the thread without having to open it.
Sorry about that, and for not responding earlier. I honestly didn't see it. Let me see if an addon update may have modified this unintentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom