What's new

So about the Waves H-Series...

I am running VE PRO 6, so the Hollywood Strings are hosted on my PC over the network to the Mac Pro

So yeah, certainly H-Reverb....when I bypass the plug-in (H-Reverb) the CPU drops back down to almost nothing

EDIT: I must also mention I am using the H-Reverb Long plug-in

I also experience very heavy CPU load with the Hybrid plugins. Not just the reverb. The EQ, I can't even use cause it's slowing my project down so much. And I always use the reverb as sends, but it does produces some crackling and pops when jumping around in the midi editor. The delay, I don't use that much since I feel that it produces a lot of weird noises, like hiss and pops.

It’s the bundle. And it’s $24. That’s $6 each.

The mail I got from Waves said $59. When did they change that to $24?

Was that the upgrade price for the bundle, in case you already own a few of the H-plugins?

Very interesting. SoundGrid is trying to give VePro a run for its money? So far it looks like very few 3rd party vendors are onboard. It’s goung to be a tough fight in the boxing ring.

Very interesting. SoundGrid is trying to give VePro a run for its money? So far it looks like very few 3rd party vendors are onboard. It’s goung to be a tough fight in the boxing ring.
WE need to stop all the inbred fighting really...

H-Series get waay down @ Audio Deluxe today with 'HOLIDAY2018' discount + current 'HALFOFF'.

Have lotsa solid FX, but at < $10 ea, this still looks interesting.

H-Series get waay down @ Audio Deluxe today with 'HOLIDAY2018' discount + current 'HALFOFF'.

Have lotsa solid FX, but at < $10 ea, this still looks interesting.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

The 'halfoff'code is working on already discounted products on the waves site too. So $29 plugins are only $14.5 in case someone wants to buy.

SoundGrid is completely different to VE Pro.

VE Pro is a network host mixing system, where as SoundGrid is network I/O and DSP.

Top Bottom