Should I get a Mozart tattoo?

• F**kin oath mate!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah why not?

• Yes.

• Total voters
I dunno man. Why ruin a perfectly good ass with a picture of Mozarts face.....uhhhh ooops. Did I say that out loud? :?

Alex W said:
Been considering a tat for a while, and recently one of my mates had a bunch of em done, by a damn good artist he found in the city.

Here's the pics I'm considering:

I don't have a tat yet, It'll probably be the only tattoo I want, (sure I say that now...) and I'll have it done on my right arm.

Also, I think it goes without saying that I'd like to have it drawn so that there's a joint hanging out of his mouth.

So hit the poll, should I do it? :)

Whilst adorning your body with such a tatoo may allow you to stick out from the crowd (yes, it bloody well will) I do believe it is somewhat unseemly to use such a hero for this purpose, even if it will only be available for viewing in our former colony. Perhaps if you are able to guarantee that you can restrict its viewing to those parts then it might be considered acceptable.

Humbly

Frank

Hardy Heern said:
Alex W said:
Been considering a tat for a while, and recently one of my mates had a bunch of em done, by a damn good artist he found in the city.

Here's the pics I'm considering:

I don't have a tat yet, It'll probably be the only tattoo I want, (sure I say that now...) and I'll have it done on my right arm.

Also, I think it goes without saying that I'd like to have it drawn so that there's a joint hanging out of his mouth.

So hit the poll, should I do it? :)

Whilst adorning your body with such a tatoo may allow you to stick out from the crowd (yes, it bloody well will) I do believe it is somewhat unseemly to use such a hero for this purpose, even if it will only be available for viewing in our former colony. Perhaps if you are able to guarantee that you can restrict its viewing to those parts then it might be considered acceptable.

Humbly

Frank

hahahahaha!!! Classic...

Sorry - but you'll get no such guarantee from me, matey!

:lol:

In fact now you've encouraged him, and he'll be on the first plane to London once the ink as dried. :lol: :wink:

FilmComposerZ said:
I really feel Mozart is GREAT, but a little outdated, maybe you should go with someone more modern and with an edge like this photo

Yeah, but the problem, like someone said, is that Georgie boy's gonna wrinkle up and end up like this:

Top Bottom