What's new

Originals: Cinematic Soft Piano — Available Now!

Och aye, I hav'nae got the brass the noo but tomorrow ye'll be mine.

I love the natural hall reverb. This is sooo gonna meet Tundra.

Just got this and wondering if I'm going nuts - C above middle C has some pretty distracting noise with the pedal down and the expression up. I've turned down pedal and hammer volume completely. Can anyone confirm?

Just got this and wondering if I'm going nuts - C above middle C has some pretty distracting noise with the pedal down and the expression up. I've turned down pedal and hammer volume completely. Can anyone confirm?

I am also finding some noises in one round robin sample on the F and also the G above middle C, even with the pedal and hammer volumes down. @SpitfireSupport Is this on your radar?

We wanted to keep it real so there are all sorts of lovely noises in there, the piano is now very old and very well played and full of bumps and squeaks.

That’s a fair goal - just wish the product page indicated it was a bit of a character piano in that sense or the plug-in had a way to freeze round robins (or maybe it only shows in certain velocity layers?). Sometimes you want a piano without the extra noises :)

I know it's an old discussion but we released a review of the Cinematic Soft Piano. Maybe this could be of interest to someone :)

Top Bottom