What's new

Orchestral Tools Blank Page Series

Alex Niedt

Hello, everyone! The first of my Blank Page videos for Orchestral Tools is up now. This will be a series of quick compositions, rolling out a brief idea within half an hour with a specific library or two.

I'm hoping to give those of us creating quietly in a small apartment an idea of what we can quickly achieve with a great sample library. Excited to hear feedback and ideas from the talented people in this community!

I enjoy your presentation in these videos Alex, it’s always positive and easy-going. I feel like you enjoy what you do and have no ego whatsoever.

Looking forward to checking out the new Inspire 1 vid you just posted.

Alex, you've got a quirky style in your music that I really enjoy.

I'd be interested to see you work with Metropolis Ark 3.
Thank you! My thinking is the music needs to be interesting enough for you to tolerate throughout a half-hour video. I'll do Ark 3 sometime soon. That's the one I'm most intimidated by, as I have zero experience writing with big atonal clusters and such. :emoji_laughing:

I enjoy your presentation in these videos Alex, it’s always positive and easy-going. I feel like you enjoy what you do and have no ego whatsoever.

Looking forward to checking out the new Inspire 1 vid you just posted.
That's wonderful to hear, thank you! I have no excuse for an ego, as I'm a hobbyist learning in his apartment like many others. 🤷‍♂️ I'm fortunate to be doing this, and I'm very thankful that people seem to get something out of these videos.

Yes I agree, you have a great method. Please continue the way you are, as it's spot on!
Even if people don't own the library, they have so much to gain from during the session.

And that red glow is nice!

Top Bottom