What's new

Nvidia card

Phil81

Is there any Nvidia card these days that perform with incredibly low DPC latency as AMD radeons usually do?

Thanks.

ReleaseCandidate

Is there any Nvidia card these days that perform with incredibly low DPC latency as AMD radeons usually do?
AFAIK only Cubase has a Problem with Nvidia drivers, I never had and used (almost exclusively) Nvidia cards for more than 20 years in PCs. Of course that also depends on your ASIO driver (Soundcard).
Even on my Laptop LatencyMon hasn't complained.

Just don't install anything but the graphics driver and PhysX, not the HDMI audio driver. Same for ATI.

Last edited:

Solarsentinel

It seems not, all the nvidia card are worst dpc latencies than ati cards. It is due to the drivers.
But as releasecandidate said, if you setup it well you wouldn t have any problem with it. Don t forget also to configure the power nvidia plan to "maximum performance" and you re ready to go!

But i never tried the latest one series 3xxx, so i'm not pronouncing on it.

Sunny Schramm

No problems with GTX1080TI and now RTX3080 OC here but there is a new special ultra low latency mode and option in the driver-settings - called "Nvidia Reflex". Reduces system latency up to 33%. But I am not sure if its just for gaming or also meant to reduce latency with daw´s, etc. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe you find the answer here:

OP
Phil81

Phil81

Thanks guys. I think I'll stick to Radeon for the moment.

Top Bottom