What's new

Spitfire Audio - Albion Solstice

I used to find Spitfire’s teaser trailer style hype marketing annoying. Now I realize they’re just doing their job.

What actually annoys me is that threads are started over these videos for literally no reason at all, except that it has Spitfire in the title.

I think most people have become desensitized to Spitfire’s “game changer” approach and realize that whatever this is, it’s probably just another run of the mill ho hum Spitfire product that will be forgotten about in a week.

If you check Christians Instagram he’s been posting about some old British horror films. Wonder if this will be a British horror toolkit or something
A movie scene where cold tea has been served 🙀...we need a soundtrack!...get me a composer who has the SA British Horror Toolkit!...but we have to wait until the 6/21...perfect! the tea will be even colder by then!

I think their pre-release marketing is usually doing a good job telling me if it will be something I'm interested in, regardless of the fact that I still don't know what it actually will be at this point. In this case the product is very likely not for me.

A movie scene where cold tea has been served 🙀...we need a soundtrack!...get me a composer who has the SA British Horror Toolkit!...but we have to wait until the 6/21...perfect! the tea will be even colder by then!
A British Horror Toolkit?

Maybe they deep-sampled this guy, recorded in the lush ambience of The House Of Commons. Features a somewhat slovenly legato, and very little in the way of velocity:

Screenshot 2021-06-16 at 10.51.20.png

So, again the game changes. Does anyone remember the original game, before it was changed? Was it pencil and an upright? And how many times has it changed now? is it time for the next SF release to be an NFT?
And when the game changes do we return to Chapter 1? or do we need to wait for 'the next chapter'?

Speaking of which what chapter are we on now? 😂

-DJ

Top Bottom