What's new

New EPS Hurdy-Gurdy sample library out now!

EduPrado

Edu Prado Sounds
Hey music inceptionists!

We just released a cool new library made from beautiful Hurdy-Gurdy recordings!

It's a new collaboration between Jan Pfitzer and Edu Prado. The Hurdy-Gurdy sample library offers multiple built-in effects to shape the sounds as you wish, and it comes with 6 unique NKIs:

1. Organic Crank
  2. Pizzicato
  3. Hollow
  4. Grains
  5. Choir
  6. SFX

Only 22 euros.

Last edited:
The examples sound amazing, but is there a difference to other hurdy gurdy libraries? (except the crazy prize of 2,20€)

The examples sound amazing, but is there a difference to other hurdy gurdy libraries? (except the crazy prize of 2,20€)
There are quite some nice and realistic sounding Hurdy Gurdy Sample Libraries out there already, that's why we went in a bit a different direction.
With EPS' HURDY-GURDY we were rather using the sound/recordings of one to create a very unique tool for soundscapes, sounddesign and even percussion. You will find a lot of interesting SFX, pads and other sounds in our Hurdy-Gurdy
🙂

Today is the last chance to get our new Hurdy-Gurdy for a 50% intro discount. From tomorrow it will be on its regular prize of 22€.

It's a very useful and versatile product. Is it possible to reassign whatever is being controlled by the mod wheel? It sounds like a dynamics crossfade, maybe more than just volume? In any case, can I assign what it is doing to cc11? That way I can use my foot controller for that and then reassign the mod wheel for the crank or other tone shaping controllers in the UI.

It's a very useful and versatile product. Is it possible to reassign whatever is being controlled by the mod wheel? It sounds like a dynamics crossfade, maybe more than just volume? In any case, can I assign what it is doing to cc11? That way I can use my foot controller for that and then reassign the mod wheel for the crank or other tone shaping controllers in the UI.
Hi Cug, glad to hear you like the instrument!

Sure. The only thing the mod wheel is doing is controlling volume, and midi cc21 is assigned to the crank knob. If you want to remove it you can click on the wrench icon on the top left of the instrument and remove the Midi cc 1 under the modulation tab.

And you can assign any midi control you want to the instrument's knobs/effects by right-clicking and choosing "Learn Midi CC Automation" and then physically moving the midi controller you wish to assign for that parameter.

I hope this helps!

Reactions: cug
There are quite some nice and realistic sounding Hurdy Gurdy Sample Libraries out there already, that's why we went in a bit a different direction.
With EPS' HURDY-GURDY we were rather using the sound/recordings of one to create a very unique tool for soundscapes, sounddesign and even percussion. You will find a lot of interesting SFX, pads and other sounds in our Hurdy-Gurdy
🙂
forgot to answer earlier, thanks for your reply. Bought it in the meantime and used it on 2 projects already. The hollow and the sfx patch alone were worth it, great work again!

Hey all,
Here's a chance to get the Hurdy-Gurdy with a sweet discount:

Top Bottom