What's new

New Atmospheric Soundscape Track

Thinking of adding some additional drums/percussion to this track. Thoughts or opinions anyone?

Craig enjoying this one. The first half definitely could do with something rhythmic at a higher frequency - some light rhythms on brushed cymbals perhaps?

Alternatively a nice acoustic guitar could provide a similar rhythmic base. In the second half, you’ve got some light strumming guitar thing going (AAS Strum?) but a real acoustic with a bit more rhythm would work well I think. Why don’t you PM me and I could try laying down some acoustic guitar tracks to it over the holidays?

Craig enjoying this one. The first half definitely could do with something rhythmic at a higher frequency - some light rhythms on brushed cymbals perhaps?

Alternatively a nice acoustic guitar could provide a similar rhythmic base. In the second half, you’ve got some light strumming guitar thing going (AAS Strum?) but a real acoustic with a bit more rhythm would work well I think. Why don’t you PM me and I could try laying down some acoustic guitar tracks to it over the holidays?

Thanks for listening Tim. It's still a work in progress, and your offer to add some acoustic guitar sounds great. I'll PM you a couple of 320kps mp3s with different mixes. Would love to hear what you come up with!

Top Bottom