What's new

Need Help with Bohemian Cello v4 Lasting Bow - Latching

jneebz

As the title states I'm using the newest iteration of Bohemian Cello (v4) and am trying to get the "Lasting Bow" key switch to work in Cubase Pro 12. I've read the manual, and it reads to me like the Lasting Bow should be a non-latching key switch but it is definitely latching in Cubase. I'm on a deadline (of course) and don't have time for the 3-4 day wait from VirHarmonic support. Appreciate any help, thanks!

As the title states I'm using the newest iteration of Bohemian Cello (v4) and am trying to get the "Lasting Bow" key switch to work in Cubase Pro 12. I've read the manual, and it reads to me like the Lasting Bow should be a non-latching key switch but it is definitely latching in Cubase. I'm on a deadline (of course) and don't have time for the 3-4 day wait from VirHarmonic support. Appreciate any help, thanks!
Hi,

Sadly I have received no email from you, so I would not be able to respond, our usual response time is from instant (if I am available on the live chat) to the standard within 24 hours.

The Lasting bow is a key-switch (on or Off) and can also be cc assigned, the same goes for Auto-Re-bow. (this was added in update 1.02 but I believe the manual still states non latching key-switch). In this instance, I would recommend right clicking on the Lasting Bow and assigning it to a CC of your choice, this way it is easy to toggle on or off.

I hope the above helps and please do not hesitate to contact me on our support if you have any further questions :emoji_slight_smile:

Warm Regards

Alex Hyde
Customer Support
www.virharmonic.com

Edit: *User Manual has been updated

Last edited:
Hi,

Sadly I have received no email from you, so I would not be able to respond, our usual response time is from instant (if I am available on the live chat) to the standard within 24 hours.

The Lasting bow is a key-switch (on or Off) and can also be cc assigned, the same goes for Auto-Re-bow. (this was added in update 1.02 but I believe the manual still states non latching key-switch). In this instance, I would recommend right clicking on the Lasting Bow and assigning it to a CC of your choice, this way it is easy to toggle on or off.

I hope the above helps and please do not hesitate to contact me on our support if you have any further questions :emoji_slight_smile:

Warm Regards

Alex Hyde
Customer Support
www.virharmonic.com

Edit: *User Manual has been updated
Alex thanks for the reply. In my haste and exhaustion on “deadline day” I did come across as a bit snarky by saying “the 3-4 day wait…” implying it was the standard…however my intention was simply to say I didn’t have any time for a response greater than about 12 hours…I often think of support issues as a 3-4 day process so didn’t mean to isolate this to Virharmonic.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I’m a big fan of Virharmonic products!

Top Bottom