What's new

My new orchestra piece

dcoscina

Hi all,

This is my new orchestra piece. But I don't know how to name this piece, could you give me some advice?

I love surprises like this! Great job. I love the build. Did you use NotePerformer for playback or Sibelius built-in sounds? You definitely have a terrific sense of orchestral color and harmony. Really enjoyed this. How long did it take to compose?

BTW- I'm assuming your string trems are supposed to be non-metered- it's probably just Sibelius' engine that is interpreting them as metered, right?

OP
YuyaoSG

YuyaoSG

I love surprises like this! Great job. I love the build. Did you use NotePerformer for playback or Sibelius built-in sounds? You definitely have a terrific sense of orchestral color and harmony. Really enjoyed this. How long did it take to compose?

BTW- I'm assuming your string trems are supposed to be non-metered- it's probably just Sibelius' engine that is interpreting them as metered, right?
I am glad you like this piece. Thank you! I used the NotePerformer for playback. Last year the end of November I finished this piece and last week I did the final revision. This piece took me less than 2 months.

Yes, strings tremolo are supposed to be non-metered.

dcoscina

I am glad you like this piece. Thank you! I used the NotePerformer for playback. Last year the end of November I finished this piece and last week I did the final revision. This piece took me less than 2 months.

Yes, strings tremolo are supposed to be non-metered.
Well, it sounds really great. I can envision it as played by a real orchestra as well. Lovely harmonies and development of key ideas. It moves well and captivates. Great job!

Top Bottom