What's new

MUSIC: What are you listening to ? ?

When the guitar first enters I thought, this is what Beethoven had in mind on his Grosse Fuge.
I am a fan of the Grosse Fuge, Fripp and what this ensemble has put together. Fun stuff!
I think Robert would agree this is a wonderful interpretation.
The Grosse Fuge, Op. 133 is arguably the most important single piece of music ever written.

They're back!!! Tears For Fears have a new album coming out very soon. Here's the one track that has been released. I loved this band as a 15/16/17 year old and beyond!

Checking out the new track from Alfa Mist:

Edited to swap out the audio-only media for the video of the performance.

wow, I really, really like this!! Really excellent musicians. That guitarist could've been John McLaughlin or someone similar, such a great sound. Thanks for posting this, happy to have a new playlist on Spotify :)

wow, I really, really like this!! Really excellent musicians. That guitarist could've been John McLaughlin or someone similar, such a great sound. Thanks for posting this, happy to have a new playlist on Spotify :)
Yeah, it's part of a 2-track EP he's planning to release next month. Now I'm looking forward to hearing the other track. Alfa Mist's first album, Antiphon, is also fun, with a cool vibe:

Top Bottom