Looking for someone excellent at mock-ups/orchestrations

Discussion in 'JOBS Board' started by Bender-offender, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Bender-offender

Bender-offender I said pea berry, not sandalwood!

Oct 16, 2011
    Hello,

I am looking to hire a part-time mock-up professional. This is paid position if hired, but know this is an as-needed position. It is not full-time.

Requirements:
    - Very cool attitude/ego, i.e. accepting notes/changes if asked without issue.
    - Very good with time-management. If I ask for something to be finished by a certain time, it is met.
    - Someone I can absolutely rely on. I understand that the film music industry isn’t 100% consistent work and people need to take whatever they can get, however, if I ask if you’re available for a time period and you say yes, I can count on your help when needed.
    - Excellent understanding of MIDI sequencing and orchestration. I don’t want to be teaching someone how to make a passage expressive or proper instrument-balancing while on the job.

PM your info and links to demos.

alb13 and AlexanderSchiborr like this.
  2. AlexanderSchiborr

AlexanderSchiborr Senior Member

May 1, 2014
    Good luck finding someone!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  3. alb13

alb13 Andreas

Aug 11, 2016
    I've sent you a message

4. OP
    OP
    Bender-offender

Oct 16, 2011
    Thank you all who have sent in submissions. I received an overwhelming amount, so please be patient as I review everybody's work. My need for help isn't immediate -- I wanted to find someone before the time came so that I'm prepared. If I haven't responded to your message yet, I will get around to it. Thanks!

5. OP
    OP
    Bender-offender

Oct 16, 2011
    EDIT: MIDI file has been taken down. Thank you everyone who submitted a mockup - I really appreciate you taking the time!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019