What's new

Looking for someone excellent at mock-ups/orchestrations

Bender-offender

I said pea berry, not sandalwood!
Hello,

I am looking to hire a part-time mock-up professional. This is paid position if hired, but know this is an as-needed position. It is not full-time.

Requirements:
- Very cool attitude/ego, i.e. accepting notes/changes if asked without issue.
- Very good with time-management. If I ask for something to be finished by a certain time, it is met.
- Someone I can absolutely rely on. I understand that the film music industry isn’t 100% consistent work and people need to take whatever they can get, however, if I ask if you’re available for a time period and you say yes, I can count on your help when needed.
- Excellent understanding of MIDI sequencing and orchestration. I don’t want to be teaching someone how to make a passage expressive or proper instrument-balancing while on the job.

PM your info and links to demos.

AlexanderSchiborr

Hello,

I am looking to hire a part-time mock-up professional. This is paid position if hired, but know this is an as-needed position. It is not full-time.

Requirements:
- Very cool attitude/ego, i.e. accepting notes/changes if asked without issue.
- Very good with time-management. If I ask for something to be finished by a certain time, it is met.
- Someone I can absolutely rely on. I understand that the film music industry isn’t 100% consistent work and people need to take whatever they can get, however, if I ask if you’re available for a time period and you say yes, I can count on your help when needed.
- Excellent understanding of MIDI sequencing and orchestration. I don’t want to be teaching someone how to make a passage expressive or proper instrument-balancing while on the job.

PM your info and links to demos.
Good luck finding someone!

Last edited:
OP
Bender-offender

Bender-offender

Thank you all who have sent in submissions. I received an overwhelming amount, so please be patient as I review everybody's work. My need for help isn't immediate -- I wanted to find someone before the time came so that I'm prepared. If I haven't responded to your message yet, I will get around to it. Thanks!

OP
Bender-offender

Bender-offender

EDIT: MIDI file has been taken down. Thank you everyone who submitted a mockup - I really appreciate you taking the time!

Last edited:
Top Bottom