What's new

Out Now | Zero-G x Osterhouse Sounds Shadow Strings (Intro Discount)

@Ben Osterhouse
Congratulations ! This new library sounds beautiful !!! So beautiful that I would like to know the sound is straight out of the instrument or did you use some compressor or any external effect ?
Please go on creating such amazing libraries. You're so talented.

Thanks! The way I played them contributes to the manipulated sound. Also, the shape knob is used a lot in the demonstrations, and this definitely makes things sound compressed.
The plucked articulations have a small amount of de-noising applied, and all the samples have slight key-tracked highpassing. Then each note is individually eq'd.
There is also a lot of doubling and layering which isn't mentioned in the walkthrough video.

Thanks! The way I played them contributes to the manipulated sound. Also, the shape knob is used a lot in the demonstrations, and this definitely makes things sound compressed.
The plucked articulations have a small amount of de-noising applied, and all the samples have slight key-tracked highpassing. Then each note is individually eq'd.
There is also a lot of doubling and layering which isn't mentioned in the walkthrough video.
Sorry Ben, I wasn't clear in my question. I was referring to the virtual instrument (not the real one). For your walkrough did you add anything to the VI ? Sorry about that.

Thanks! I'll have to check out the soundtracks to those shows. The sound quality of this library came as an out-growth of the soundtrack for the show, Echoes, which I contributed cello to.

You say Ben Osterhouse, I say: take my money. Well almost.

I put it in the basket and then the lovely VAT was added so I didn't press the 'Buy' button immediately like I normally do. Having left the item in my basket, about 24 hours later Zero-G emailed me a 10% off coupon, which was nice. So I bought it!

Just a little tip if you want to save a little more.

Top Bottom