What's new

Kenny Explains Why He Uses Reaper

I do have to say, it is always inspiring to see it in action. Reaper is a good thing in the DAW world, a revolution in development if you will. Everyone should be thankful for it, because even if you don't use it, it has certainly given other developers a push to compete with it. That's why I love it even if I don't use it myself (though I keep telling myself I will use it one day).

Both Reaper and Studio One have been fresh new winds in DAW development. Their existence isn't a detriment, but a really really good thing. Cubase wouldn't have been what it is these days if it wasn't for these two, for example.

Still it is Reapers amazing flexibility that got me going. I think it took me about a year to get the features in the right place and the workflow to just run like a dream. Using a somewhat tweaked version of the Protools-look and a brighter backgrund to the tracks, I feel like this is just perfect.
Migrating now to a new rig - I9 12 core 24 threads and 64 GB Ram with 6 TB SSD - I bring my own version of Reaper along. By summer I should be up and running in the new studio set up.

MOMA, Stockholm Sweden

Top Bottom