What's new

Justice League

Ahmad Ali

I love Batman's theme from BvS but it wouldn't fit at all in this movie. Tom's theme is also great. Loved it the minute it was introduced as Bruce travels to find Aquaman.

storyteller

Well, i have to say after sitting down to watch his epic, 4hr story that I think this is Zack Snyder’s masterpiece. Don’t get me wrong, I still like Man of Steel better... and JL: Snyder Cut probably won’t get nearly as many rewatches for me as other movies... But, if I am being completely objective, this movie is a 10/10 on all fronts. The story, the cinematography, the pacing, the acting, the aspect ratio, color grading, literally everything. As for the score, I like a few cues, especially The Crew at Warpower anthem that gets reimagined throughout... but overall it isn’t a full soundtrack that I’d listen to over and over again. But I do think it fits the movie perfectly and I think it is probably exactly what Snyder wanted for his vision and exactly what the film needed. Tom did an incredible job with it as well. Scoring 4 hrs is madness. Amazing job to everyone involved in this!

Top Bottom