What's new

JADE Ethnic Orchestra - Final week of the 40% off Sale!

I had only been using Jade for a few days when I received their survey. If I got it today, I'd be a lot more critical about the solo patches.

The ensembles all sound great, but as mentioned elsewhere in this thread, the solo patches sound like two instruments whenever the modwheel is used, and not all the way down or all the way up. As such, until there's an update that fixes this, I won't be using/can't use Jade for anything except the ensemble patches...which really are lovely.

Hi @StrezovSampling ,

Hope you are doing well.

Any feedback on when you expect to release the JADE update, with Keyswitch presets, and additional material ?

That would be very helpful once it is released.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Sorry can't give out any details yet, besides that it's going to be way bigger than expected. We had so many great suggestions in that survey, we wan't to make sure we include as many as possible. The wait will be worth it.

Sorry can't give out any details yet, besides that it's going to be way bigger than expected. We had so many great suggestions in that survey, we wan't to make sure we include as many as possible. The wait will be worth it.

OK. Thanks.

Looking forward to the big JADE update, whenever you are ready to release it, and very excited about the new content/improvements.

Hi,

Given we only have three days left to go in 2020, I'm beginning to doubt that we will see the JADE Ethnic Orchestra update released this year.

@StrezovSampling , hopefully we can enjoy the update early next year.

Happy New Year !

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Hi guys -- Merry Christmas! After putting a lot of work on a number of fronts we had some time off at the end of December and will start with the Jade update first thing in the new year.
We already have the recordings of the new material (based on user feedback we received!) and improved the internal mapping/playability on a lot of instruments - wherever possible. So in the new year we expect to work on multi patches and the new instruments that we recorded.

Happy new year! :)

Hi guys -- Merry Christmas! After putting a lot of work on a number of fronts we had some time off at the end of December and will start with the Jade update first thing in the new year.
We already have the recordings of the new material (based on user feedback we received!) and improved the internal mapping/playability on a lot of instruments - wherever possible. So in the new year we expect to work on multi patches and the new instruments that we recorded.

Happy new year! :)
Any special offers coming to the table for people (like me) that just discovered the desire for this collection? :grin:

That bad, huh? I hope the update is a good one.
No, it is not "that bad."

Commentary from a working composer:

Top Bottom