What's new

Infinite Series (Aaron Venture) thread

I remember in the past he used other libraries to complement IB and IW in some demos, I don't remembere where. I think there is the same, he will not use the library until is out.
I can't wait for his response saying it's either AM or SM. It's not like I can possibly look more stupid than usual so whatever #donttagme #pleasebeIS

Well, I'm tapped out guys, gotta fold 'em...spent most of my IS strings budget shoring up other aspects of my library while waiting...my money was burning a hole in my pocket and some other spring deals came up, lol! Well, you know how it goes...

Wishfully hoping for a nice and deep intro discount for current customers given the wait ;) Else, I'll see you guys on black friday!

Owners of IB or IW can buy IS for $299 instead of the regular $399.
I couldn't find an answer to this, but does Aaron ever have any sales on his products? Like a special launch price for the full IW+IB+IS bundle when the strings come out perhaps?
Or is the biggest saving to get the current bundle and then crossgrade the strings?

Yes, there are occasional sales. Last year in April when IB 1.4 came out, there was a sale with 20% off. In October there also was a 2nd Anniversary Sale with 25% off for the IW/IB bundle.

So I would be surprised if IS came out without a sale.

Just to calm everyone down a bit, last time I talked to Aaron, and asked him the status of IS, he said it was going well, but nothing was really playable yet. That was in February. It's not IS in those demos. IP isn't even being recorded yet.

I remember Aaron sent me an email saying he usually uses Cinematic studio strings in the demos and he also mentioned Spitfire symphonic strings. I also want infinite strings very much, please.
I remember also Aaron did a mixing course about Spitifire libraries. Anyway I think IS still need a lot of time to be seen. Maybe after the summer if you live in the Boreal Emisphere.

Let's hope he will surprise us all.

If it can do repeating slurred 16th note patterns at Presto (and I bet it will be able to, because IW and IB sure can) then I’d be pretty fine with a synth-y-ish feel. Frankly, there are barely any string sample libraries which sound to me like the real thing in action,no matter how good the tone when listening to a single chord.

If it can also do convincing fast detache to get that driving up-and-down-bow vibe then I will be in heaven.

Top Bottom