What's new

Final Hours—last chance to save 30% on Infinite Series!

aaronventure

November 27 marks 3 years since the initial release of Infinite Brass. Infinite Series has come a long way since, with numerous free content updates and user-requested features, and I can’t wait to show you what’s in store for 2022!

But, today we celebrate. If you’ve been watching from the sidelines, now’s the time to hop on and experience unparalleled expression, playability, and flexibility.

Save 30% on the Infinite Wind Ensemble bundle, and bring your music to life.

I picked up this bundle last year and I've used these alongside by Berlin's in everything I do since then, and I've used ONLY these every time I've done a game jam in the past year. They sound great and the workflow on them is pretty much as good as it gets, they're phenomenally playable, very quick to program, and work great either as leading instruments or as supplements to whatever else you're using. $560 is a steal for them.

November 27 marks 3 years since the initial release of Infinite Brass. Infinite Series has come a long way since, with numerous free content updates and user-requested features, and I can’t wait to show you what’s in store for 2022!

But, today we celebrate. If you’ve been watching from the sidelines, now’s the time to hop on and experience unparalleled expression, playability, and flexibility.

Save 30% on the Infinite Wind Ensemble bundle, and bring your music to life.

Hi Aaron. Thanks for the deal!

I suppose it would be too much for me to ask for an only brass deal?

I am not in the need of WW now and was hoping to get in the infinite world with the brass! Mybe in the near future?

Hi @aaronventure - just passing by to congratulate you on the third anniversary. Just the other day I was creating a cool IB based brass ensemble and it was just a joy. I had to sit back for a while and I felt that same amazement about how incredibly good samples can work as a musical instrument like way back when I had first loaded in Hans Zimmer guitar in my E-mu sampler.

Congrats! I hope many forum members will find your sale and get to enjoy the potential of the Infinite series. I (and my creditcard) will see you next year or whenever you release Infinite Strings.

Just a last reminder about another really cool thing about Aaron Venture instruments: they regularly receive very meaningful updates, not mere fixes but complete overhauls, instruments get added, new functionality, improvements, new IRs. You name it. All for free. I honestly can’t think of any other developer that does this.

❤️

Purchased and downloaded :) These libs are incredible ! I’m glad I withstood the numerous temptations of great libs by other devs over the past 1 1/2 years, and so is my wallet. I’ll definitely get the Strings once they’re available. Also knowing that future updates are automatically included in the price is a bonus that brings peace of mind :thumbsup:

I've been enjoying Infinite Brass for a year and a half. Just picked up Infinite Woodwinds on sale. Thank you Aaron! I've just started exploring and I'm already blown away. The flutes are amazing!

I’m all caught up! Bought brass last November and woodwinds over the summer. Truly stunning. Can’t wait to have something else to spend money on.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you're having a good time.

We're in the final hours of the Infinite Series 3rd Anniversary Promotion!

Also, check out the screencast of Kurt Tomlinson's awesome track "Dionysia", written to showcase Infinite Brass in a more film scoring light.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you're having a good time.

We're in the final hours of the Infinite Series 3rd Anniversary Promotion!

Also, check out the screencast of Kurt Tomlinson's awesome track "Dionysia", written to showcase Infinite Brass in a more film scoring light.

oh no..

I missed it! I thought you got the sale up until Dec 31...

The sale price, it has gone! Well, I couldn't really afford it now, anyway. But when the money comes in, I shall set some aside for the Infinite series. I think I've finally chosen the woodwinds that suit me best - these ones! And I think these may be the right brass too.

Top Bottom